• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I never said it was the absolute truth? I think somewhere around 20 pages ago I said something to the affect if it happened how they said it happened the shooting was justified.

But let's not hide behind technicalities: you didn't once for a second think it happened any differently than they said either. In fact, you as much as said so when we were discussing the "facts."

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    But let's not hide behind technicalities: you didn't once for a second think it happened any differently than they said either. In fact, you as much as said so when we were discussing the "facts."

lol I said if we cant agree to argue about the article as it was written there was no point in discussing it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    At last... the video

As you can see the peacekeepers made short work of the enemy combatant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0f00_JMak[/ame]

caserace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    The cops added his house to the list of "drug" houses so they could get his guns and body armor. Im sure it went in their evidence locker

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Side from LE.
    But of course.
    Just out of curiosity, which one is the correct story? Was it the one where the officers' shields were riddled with bullets? Was it the one where police saw muzzle flashes, maybe? Was it the one where they sat at the door for over forty-five seconds announcing themselves? I'm having trouble keeping all these correct and honest stories straight.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    But of course.
    Just out of curiosity, which one is the correct story? Was it the one where the officers' shields were riddled with bullets? Was it the one where police saw muzzle flashes, maybe? Was it the one where they sat at the door for over forty-five seconds announcing themselves? I'm having trouble keeping all these correct and honest stories straight.

Yep. But according to Keyser, we should trust LE above other witnesses. Sickening. :noway:

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Side from LE.
    Then we should believe the statement for the LEO's attorney that the warrant did not list his address or list him by name. We should also believe the statement from the prosecutor that everything that was allegedly listed on the warrant was found and that none of it was illegal or would have lead to an arrest. So, if I believe the side that you tell me I should believe, then I believe that the warrant was illegal, the home invasion was illegal, and the murder of an innocent man defending his home from this invasion was illegal.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Then we should believe the statement for the LEO's attorney that the warrant did not list his address or list him by name. We should also believe the statement from the prosecutor that everything that was allegedly listed on the warrant was found and that none of it was illegal or would have lead to an arrest. So, if I believe the side that you tell me I should believe, then I believe that the warrant was illegal, the home invasion was illegal, and the murder of an innocent man defending his home from this invasion was illegal.

Believe whatever you want. Or follow the evidence wherever it takes you.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Well the video pretty much proves my theory correct and blows your; Not announcing, accidental discharge claims out of the water. Now that your out of ammo there you go on to the legality of the warrant itself.

Yes it would seem so but you do admit it was just a theory. Until the video was released you were just grasping also.:twocents:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Yes it would seem so but you do admit it was just a theory. Until the video was released you were just grasping also.:twocents:

Of course...None of us where there. I do have the ability to make some logical conclusions. Most of the time I am right.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I will agree with everything except the logical part. :D

Replace logical with biased and your statement would be more correct.

Would it matter? My biased assumptions end up being correct most of the time? They are not as bias as you think. When I see something in its entirety and law enforcement is in the wrong I am the first to admit it.

The only issue I take here would be the lack of medical treatment. Also I have a hard time believing that was 71 shots.

Legality of the warrant aside. You have sirens in your front yard. Lets say the man still could not put two and two together. Then you have someone knocking "police search warrant open this door"...followed by a pounding on your door. Do you think you should be picking up a fire arm?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Would it matter?

If you want to get your point across without getting flamed yes it matters.

My biased assumptions end up being correct most of the time? They are not as bias as you think.
    In this thread they were. I won't argue on your posting in other threads because I have not read enough to form an opinion.

When I see something in its entirety and law enforcement is in the wrong I am the first to admit it.
    me too

The only issue I take here would be the lack of medical treatment. Also I have a hard time believing that was 71 shots.
    me too

Legality of the warrant aside. You have sirens in your front yard. Lets say the man still could not put two and two together. Then you have someone knocking "police search warrant open this door"...followed by a pounding on your door. Do you think you should be picking up a fire arm?
    Nope

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

What video were you watching? Is there another one I haven't seen? Because no one is pounding on his door. THe siren is on for 2-3 seconds and could have easily been pulling someone over in the neighborhood.

The guy was coming off of second **** and was dead asleep. How would you react to your door being blown open and kicked in while you were asleep?

Top Bottom