• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    And it will get zero airplay anyplace else. Stick to the script no matter what.

i-see-nothing-sgt-schultz.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Eh. It's the most documented event in history, I don't think there will be anything genuinely new.
    I'm sure there is LOTS of footage that was ignored by the MSM. Specifically the guards pulling back barricades, holding doors open, and other inviting actions that led protesters to think they were being allowed in.

I mean, if the man (or woman) who's job it is to secure the building is actively making way for me, and even holding the door open for me instead of denying me access (since that is his job), That kinda says "Come on in. You are welcome here. You are doing nothing wrong!"

The only other explanation is entrapment or a weird version of Kettling.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm sure there is LOTS of footage that was ignored by the MSM. Specifically the guards pulling back barricades, holding doors open, and other inviting actions that led protesters to think they were being allowed in.

I mean, if the man (or woman) who's job it is to secure the building is actively making way for me, and even holding the door open for me instead of denying me access (since that is his job), That kinda says "Come on in. You are welcome here. You are doing nothing wrong!"

Correct, but we've seen a lot of that already. A million more angles of the same event two years later isn't going to change much. We already know it was a ridiculous fedboi sham.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Oh, and we still deserve to know the truth behind Ray Epps. He is CLEARLY a plant. If he wasnt, why wasnt he brought up on charges for incitement? And why wont the FBI discuss him? Right. Because if they discussed him they would either expose him as an asset, or commit perjury to claim he isnt.

On that note, Congress previously grilled the FBI on him "out of the blue." To which the FBI rep said she couldnt discuss him implying at one point that she didnt have the info on hand required to speak on the topic. So lets subpoena the FBI again with the express intent to discuss Mr. Epps. So bring your files, orient yourself on the man and be prepared to speak about him with authority. Dont show up and say "I cant speak on the topic because I dont know about him."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Correct, but we've seen a lot of that already. A million more angles of the same event two years later isn't going to change much. We already know it was a ridiculous fedboi sham.
    This may answer the question.

“What we need Congress to do is just establish a website and drop every single video on that website, all 40,000 hours, I guess, put it out on that website and let the American people go to town and and and really dig in, because believe me, they will dig in. Lawyers that are supporting, you know, people like yourself or others, they can do it. But believe me, the American people, and all of a sudden, the truth will start bubbling, bubble and bubbling until it just rises to the top, and we’re all of a sudden we’re going to see, holy ****, excuse my Irish. This was a total set up.

Top Bottom