• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I will be groped that is part of what I am paying for what do you mean your not gonna strip search my does this mean my plane ticket will be cheaper?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They will still keep and store the "naked images" from what I understand, they will just show a generic male/female body shape on top of that image so that the TSA operator doesnt see you "naked".
    So nothing changes really, and you still get the radiations from this machine.
    They will just spend ever more money to upgrate all the machines with that new software programm instead of just removing the machines all together.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They will still keep and store the "naked images" from what I understand, they will just show a generic male/female body shape on top of that image so that the TSA operator doesnt see you "naked".
    So nothing changes really, and you still get the radiations from this machine.
    They will just spend ever more money to upgrate all the machines with that new software programm instead of just removing the machines all together.

That is the important part right there! I think it was Rambone that posted a link about how TSA agents are getting cancer due to the massive amount of radiation they are getting from these machines.

Me I'm NOT flying out/into of any airport that has TSA in it and those machines. PERIOD!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Really why should I believe them. John Pistole has lied repeatedly since at least November 2010 about not giving "enhanced" patdowns to children under 12.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Don't worry... no image will be taken.... just like when facial recognition data is not stored when you turn off the facial recognition tag on face book.

You can trust them.

They're good... not baaaaaad.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Since all the images are "classified" anyway, there's no way of knowing if they actually implement this software or not. Either way, it's still a giant idiotic idea. Might as well just use fluoroscopes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom