• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The whole TSA thing was never anything but a show and a power grab anyway. I am only slightly exaggerating when I say the only requirement to get a job as a TSA agent is to have a pulse. These are not highly paid operators. They are the bottom of the barrel.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The whole TSA thing was never anything but a show and a power grab anyway. I am only slightly exaggerating when I say the only requirement to get a job as a TSA agent is to have a pulse. These are not highly paid operators. They are the bottom of the barrel.
    THIS.

Dad tried joining them after 9/11 during their hiring frenzy. He was told he wasnt qualified/what they were looking for.

The kicker? He was working for a private security company, and was a special deputy with MCSD. (Or maybe he went for training and became one shortly after. I forget the timing)

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    That was the norm back in the day. I was a salaried engineer in the private sector, deploying 2G, then 3G and then 4G wireless systems. 50 hour weeks were the expected baseline, but we seldom worked that little; there was just too damn much work, and as professionals, we all did what was necessary to get things done. Nothing was promised, but we ended up getting rewarded quite handsomely during perfect appraisal time.

Top Bottom