• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    I can try out some of my friend's guns, but if I'm interested in something they don't have, is it possible rent-a-gun? I can't imagine that would do much for the resell value of those guns, but if it IS an option... where can I go?

Do they offer a sampler platter? :D

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    some gun ranges allow you to rent guns for use at their indoor ranges. (pops guns off of east washington offers this to their guests.)
    I hate that place so i'm not a guest :D
    by choice..

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks for the replies.
    I guess a little money spent on trying different guns could save a lot of money later.

I will be looking into that.
    Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    I have a friend that is obsessed with getting a PPK anyone know of a gun range within a Hour of Muncie that has one rentable. Id like him to shoot one before he buys it.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    +1 for Indy Trading Post. Great guys and very helpful. Had bad experiences at Pops, guys there act like keyboard commandos that know it all. Everyone at ITP is very down to earth and nice.

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    I can try out some of my friend's guns, but if I'm interested in something they don't have, is it possible rent-a-gun? I can't imagine that would do much for the resell value of those guns, but if it IS an option... where can I go?

Do they offer a sampler platter? :D

If you are close to the border, Target World, north of Cin. OH. rents them, but I believe you have to buy the ammo from them, and rent a lane at their indoor range facility.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Applied Ballistics Systems Inc.
    3217 Olympia Dr.
    Lafayette, In. 47909
    765-838-0700

Indoor range and rental guns.

What are you wanting to try? Chances are someone on here probably has one, and might even be willing to let you shoot it.

Can't hurt to ask.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Post no. 4 refers to a store in Vanderburgh County. Strickly Shooting is located practically next door to Eastland Mall. The store has an indoor shooting range with rental pistols including Glock, and others.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    I have a friend that is obsessed with getting a PPK anyone know of a gun range within a Hour of Muncie that has one rentable. Id like him to shoot one before he buys it.

Pops Guns or ITP in Indy are probably the closest to around Muncie you will get. No one up here that runs a gun shop seems interested in the range thing.

Oh there is a range in Greenfield now, but not sure what they do....as well as BGF in Beech Grove.

Top Bottom