• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    1) Wish folks would drop the "concealed". National Reciprocity sounds 1/2 decent otherwise. Not quite as good as Constitutional Carry.
    2) No-brainer
    3) Yeah.. let's put more time and effort into a failed system.

Overall, not a terrible position for a Republican candidate.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    What is his basis for stating that States are not putting information into the system? Oh, wait, it's Trump, that Trumps any actual facts. Just say it with a grimace and call your opponents stupid.

Any plan or position he takes today can be cancelled by any plan or position he might come up with tomorrow. It's going to be hard to stay on board with all the changes so you don't end up on the idiot wagon.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I love it, finely a Republican that Nationally states his 2nd Amendment opinions and still we kick him in the balls.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    What is his basis for stating that States are not putting information into the system? Oh, wait, it's Trump, that Trumps any actual facts. Just say it with a grimace and call your opponents stupid.

Any plan or position he takes today can be cancelled by any plan or position he might come up with tomorrow. It's going to be hard to stay on board with all the changes so you don't end up on the idiot wagon.

It's not Trump, its well documented that almost all 50 states do not give any or very little mental health information to the NICS. And also with some of the HIPAA laws in place information is not forwarded to NICS.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While on the surface Trump's most recently stated position is better than Hillary's, do we really want to cheer about further engraining the necessity of NICS system into our right to keep and bear arms? Do we really support the federal government forcing states and, if history is any predictor of the future government meddling, probably coming up with standardized licensing schemes?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    While on the surface Trump's most recently stated position is better than Hillary's, do we really want to cheer about further engraining the necessity of NICS system into our right to keep and bear arms? Do we really support the federal government forcing states and, if history is any predictor of the future government meddling, probably coming up with standardized licensing schemes?

No. Not a bit.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I love it, finely a Republican that Nationally states his 2nd Amendment opinions and still we kick him in the balls.

Can't rep you! I have to "spread it around"
    It is nice to see it so plainly and openly stated as I've felt he has with the issue.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah because no body else has said anything on gun rights but Trump, just like no one spoke about immigration before Trump. Or maybe the psychopathic press just didn't cover anyone beside Trump.

NRA rankings for Walker, Cruz, Santorum, Jindal, the Huckster, and Bush are A+. For Rubio, Gilmore, and Paul A. For Kasich and Graham A-. While Christy is a C and Pataki an F. Those would be people who actually voted on gun rights. They list Carly as an A for her statements on the 2nd Amendment.

But NOBODY said NUTHIN about GUNS before TRUMP. Bleh.

If a politician gives a position speech but the press is covering Trump will anyone hear it? Certainly not in the MSM.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Yeah because no body else has said anything on gun rights but Trump, just like no one spoke about immigration before Trump. Or maybe the psychopathic press just didn't cover anyone beside Trump.

NRA rankings for Walker, Cruz, Santorum, Jindal, the Huckster, and Bush are A+. For Rubio, Gilmore, and Paul A. For Kasich and Graham A-. While Christy is a C and Pataki an F. Those would be people who actually voted on gun rights. They list Carly as an A for her statements on the 2nd Amendment.

But NOBODY said NUTHIN about GUNS before TRUMP. Bleh.

If a politician gives a position speech but the press is covering Trump will anyone hear it? Certainly not in the MSM.

Didn't NRA grade Reagan a A+ .... Well we can get back to that later..
    Aint it great that Donald has a website just over the 2nd Amendment..
    And I have watched his opinions on one news channel but I'm not sure if its a psychopathic press or not.
    Tell you what how about you post websites sence you brought them info this thread two or three of the persons running for President websites that break down their thoughts and opinions on the Second Admendment and post links to those websites like Trump has done.
    That should be easy, post a few websites paid for by the candidate that explains what they think about the 2nd Admendment.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    1) Wish folks would drop the "concealed". National Reciprocity sounds 1/2 decent otherwise. Not quite as good as Constitutional Carry.
    2) No-brainer
    3) Yeah.. let's put more time and effort into a failed system.

Overall, not a terrible position for a Republican candidate.
    :+1:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Much of his plans sounds like more government.

Keep it simple. Get rid of gun laws. Point out a bad law, get rid of it. Bad law? Get rid of it. Another bad law? Get rid of it.

The federal government has no business in any of these other areas that he wants to stick his nose.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Much of his plans sounds like more government.

Keep it simple. Get rid of gun laws. Point out a bad law, get rid of it. Bad law? Get rid of it. Another bad law? Get rid of it.

The federal government has no business in any of these other areas that he wants to stick his nose.

He is not running on the libertarian ticket, so I don't know why you would expect anything other than what he has stated.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    No but he is running on the republican ticket and why is yet to be determined. He is winning in the cult of personality contest.

“Of course [Donald Trump’s] not a conservative. He was for Nancy Pelosi before he was against Nancy Pelosi . . . Celebrity is everything in this country. If these guys don’t learn how to play the media the way that Barack Obama played the media last election cycle, and the way Donald Trump is playing the media this cycle, we’re probably going to get a celebrity candidate.”
    Andrew Beritbart, April 22, 2011

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    IndyGunWorks said:
    He is not running on the libertarian ticket, so I don't know why you would expect anything other than what he has stated.

Absolutely true, I do understand that the Republican party wants to expand the federal government.

Just pointing out my disagreement.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Tell you what how about you post websites sence you brought them info this thread two or three of the persons running for President websites that break down their thoughts and opinions on the Second Admendment and post links to those websites like Trump has done.
    That should be easy, post a few websites paid for by the candidate that explains what they think about the 2nd Admendment.
    I'll take a stab at this. Here are two I found quickly.
    https://www.randpaul.com/issue/second-amendment
    https://www.tedcruz.org/record/our-standard-the-constitution/

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ...Trump,, just ask him a question and he gives you an answer...

I think this is something he's doing that is resonating with many people.
    Ask some of the other candidates and you get hedging, political, non-answer answers. Many people are tired of such politicking.

Top Bottom