• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Meh. He's for it now, maybe he'll be against it tomorrow.

Meanwhile I look forward to the justifications of why I should vote for him because Hillary is even more worser on guns and I need to vote against her to protect the 2nd amendment. I mean, sure I'm voting against the 1st amendment. Sure, I'm voting against due process clause of the 5th amendment. Sure, I'm voting for 2nd amendment rights...right up until you're deemed someone to watch via a process no one knows, isn't public, and lacks any oversight. Not like the 3%ers posts, shot up UN helmets, etc. could be enough to land you there if you're problematic.

At least Republicans will oppose Hillary, even if they don't really believe in the 2nd they want the political posturing. Oppose a Republican president on these 'common sense' measures, though?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Denial of 2nd amendment rights without due process and now a call for racial profiling? Trump says U.S. should mull more racial profiling after Orlando shooting | Reuters I'd rather not open that door for any politician. I wonder how well this would play if he pointed out most murders are committed by blacks, so maybe they need extra attention when buying a firearm? Right. It's seriously depressing to me that this is the Republican choice for a nominee.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Every Presidential election I have witnessed since the 60s has been the same. I look at the candidates and think out of all of the great people in this country THESE clowns are the best you can come up with? It's just like they called some temp. employment service and asked for "politicians". :rolleyes:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Every Presidential election I have witnessed since the 60s has been the same. I look at the candidates and think out all of the great people in this country THESE clowns are the best you can come up with? It's just like they called some temp. employment service and asked for "politicians".

LOLOLOL, I needed that laugh, thanks.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    There's wall to wall coverage on this election. Why not? This has to be a News Station wet dream with the candidates we're given this time.
    Beat me until I say..."Please sir, may I have another".
    I'm no longer paying attention to this ****. I'll watch Gilligan's Island re-runs until I fall asleep in my recliner in my sweats.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Meh. He's for it now, maybe he'll be against it tomorrow.

However, Trump on Sunday modified his position, saying on ABC that he "understands exactly" the NRA's concerns and expressed his own.
    "A lot of people are on the list that really maybe shouldn't be on the list," he said, "and their (Second Amendment) rights are being taken away."

It's like I'm psychic.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Lets see what the NRA says and what he says after he meets with them. Hard to put one article out there as "the only thing you've seen so far" and trash trump for something. i get it though. Who knows, maybe trump actually sits down with people and talks about stuff and sees what they say and takes it into account. You dont get to his position by not listening to anyone. But who knows, we'll see.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Hell... I am all for someone on the terror watch list not buying a gun. With a more comprehensive investigation. If they cannot come up with something after a certain amount of time, then they could get cleared off the list or something else done if there was a valid reason to be on a watch list. No fly is another matter, someone could be on the no fly list for cussing out a gate agent. There needs to be different levels of concern to be on that list IMHO.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    I think it's worse than changing positions, he'll hold multiple contradictory positions at any given time, flip back and forth depending on who he's talking to.
    I feel most politicians do. Hilary is notorious for this. Trump, I haven't see AS much. but it still happens with everyone. I guess actions speak louder.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I just watched Trump on O'Reilly. Bill (who is NOT a friend of the 2nd) tried to nail him down on Further restrictions or a Federal database (Registration) and Trump was totally unwilling to rule out a Federal Registration. He just went on about how the NRA endorsed him (like they had a choice) and he would "probably" go along with whatever they said. I would have thought he would at least be prepared to try and articulate what he believes. No wait……….Nevermind.

Top Bottom