• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    How does it go in huge (yuuuuge?) swings? Trump was up by 100k in Florida, then I check again and he is down 200k. Same thing in NC and Ohio, leading by 50k+ in each, then down by more than that. How?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    How does it go in huge (yuuuuge?) swings? Trump was up by 100k in Florida, then I check again and he is down 200k. Same thing in NC and Ohio, leading by 50k+ in each, then down by more than that. How?

Some precincts are larger then others. Some areas lean heavily one way or another.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If he doesn't win, it just proves that a majority of the people of voting age are too stupid to be allowed to control their government. Myself, **** Hillary, **** everyone who supported her, **** every one of the takers, and **** the never Trumpers! You'll get what you deserve! I will find a better way to keep what is mine, that I earned, MINE! I will ride out the four years, and hope that someone can depose that heinous ***** in the next election. In the meantime, I will continue to try and prosper, even though everyone from the neighbors, folks on this site, to Washington D.C., feel they are owed what I produce! Everyone *****ing about Trumps taxes, hasn't seen anything yet! Oh, I'm also going to profit on AR mags if the beast tries to take them!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    If he doesn't win, it just proves that a majority of the people of voting age are too stupid to be allowed to control their government. Myself, **** Hillary, **** everyone who supported her, **** every one of the takers, and **** the never Trumpers! You'll get what you deserve! I will find a better way to keep what is mine, that I earned, MINE! I will ride out the four years, and hope that someone can depose that heinous ***** in the next election. In the meantime, I will continue to try and prosper, even though everyone from the neighbors, folks on this site, to Washington D.C., feel they are owed what I produce! Everyone *****ing about Trumps taxes, hasn't seen anything yet! Oh, I'm also going to profit on AR mags if the beast tries to take them!

Tell us how you really feel

Top Bottom