• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The comments that I made earlier were strictly pertaining to the cheese ball Super Ego cards alone. I watched the video and that's a different story.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You didn't watch the video, did you?

Which one?

I watched Trumps NFT video, and that is the video to which I refer in my post.

I cringed out less than 10 seconds into the Trump Apologist’s video…

…but I found Trumps policy announcement video. I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose, and I haven’t had milk since my bar mitsvah!

He‘s gonna write an EO to protect free speech! Day 1! Investigate the enemies! Disinformation is just information…look, it’s right there in the name!

Maybe he’ll get around to repealing and replacing Obamacare, too…just as soon as he gets elected.

Maybe you guys should try to get Hillary to run again…that’s the only reason he won 2016. Without her he does nothing but lose.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Which one?

I watched Trumps NFT video, and that is the video to which I refer in my post.

I cringed out less than 10 seconds into the Trump Apologist’s video…

…but I found Trumps policy announcement video. I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose, and I haven’t had milk since my bar mitsvah!

He‘s gonna write an EO to protect free speech! Day 1! Investigate the enemies! Disinformation is just information…look, it’s right there in the name!

Maybe he’ll get around to repealing and replacing Obamacare, too…just as soon as he gets elected.

Maybe you guys should try to get Hillary to run again…that’s the only reason he won 2016. Without her he does nothing but lose.
    He also did a lot to improve relations with Israel. That should matter to you, right?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lovely.

Is this that Christian Love we hear so much about?

We have more in common with Jesus than you ever will.
    Look, I'm pro-Israel, and I don't think Jews killed Jesus (he was a Jew). I'm just trying to understand your hatred for Trump, when he arguably improved relations with Israel, while the left courts favor with the people that want to wipe you off the face of the map. I just can't reconcile that in my head.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Excuse me?

That is not appropriate in the least.

I’d invite you to say that to my grandfather, were he still here...I’ll invite you to repeat it to my face instead.

**** you.
    This is just a clash of worldviews. Everyone should probably loosen up their panties.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Do you deny that you side with the left? Do you deny that the left wants to ignore Israel? Who would your grandfather vote for? Those that defended Israel or those that want to ignore them and let them be taken over by Arabs?

My grandfather survived Buchenwald.

Who do you think he’d vote for…the faithful Catholic, or the favorite president of White Nationalists?

I think I’ve had enough of this place.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Who do you think he’d vote for…the faithful Catholic, or the favorite president of White Nationalists?

Wait. I thought the White nationalists gave up on Trump because they weren’t getting their revolution soon enough.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I would think he would vote for the one that favored his homeland. You've bought into the "White Nationalist" BS. Trump's actions don't support that.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I would think he would vote for the one that favored his homeland. You've bought into the "White Nationalist" BS. Trump's actions don't support that.

There is nothing about Trump to suggest he is a racist or supports any racism. If there was, it would have surfaced by now. The deranged have been digging for dirt on Trump for 7+ years. All they have is that, literally, in a men's locker room he said to grab women by the P**** and his super model wife posed for a nude photo shoot years ago.

The rest of the accusations are baseless or ad hominem attacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom