• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump and DeWine are currently at odds with each other by backing opposing candidates in the Ohio Senate primary. Trump endorses Moreno, DeWine endorses Dolan.

Here's what Trump had to say about Dolan, DeWine's choice, in a recent Ohio campaign rally for Moreno.

In his 90-minute speech at Dayton International Airport, Trump called Moreno a “fantastic guy” and hammered Dolan as a “RINO” — or Republican in name only.

“Bernie is running against a weak RINO named Matt Dolan. He is trying to become the next Mitt Romney,” Trump said, referring to the Utah senator who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee and is now a prominent Trump critic. “I think Mitt Romney is his hero.”

Is DeWine endorsing a weak RINO? "The next Mitt Romney."
    It appears that Trump's endorsement sway will carry the day by a wide margin over Gov. DeWine's endorsement in the Ohio Republican Senate primary.

Moreno will go on to face unopposed incumbent Democrat Sen. Sharrod Brown in the Nov. General election.

1710904293497.png

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    It appears that Trump's endorsement sway will carry the day by a wide margin over Gov. DeWine's endorsement in the Ohio Republican Senate primary.

Moreno will go on to face unopposed incumbent Democrat Sen. Sharrod Brown in the Nov. General election.

View attachment 341231
    Moreno was polling ahead before the Trump endorsement. I hope this guy wins by 10 Plus. Brown is terrible.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Moreno was polling ahead before the Trump endorsement.
    Not by a 17-point margin he wasn't. I believe It was considered to be a much tighter race at the time when Trump endorsed Moreno. Moreno steadily increased that margin after Trump's endorsement and Moreno got a big boost after Trump's recent rally in Ohio touting his endorsement which no doubt contributed to Moreno's wide margin of victory.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Apparently, another Fox host is soliciting a billionaire investor for a Trump loan.

Not gonna happen but I agree in light of that there needs to be a judicial intervention for relief from an obvious gross political abuse perpetrated by the lower court and the NY AG against Trump. This **** is getting way out of hand and must be dealt with.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Not by a 17-point margin he wasn't. I believe It was considered to be a much tighter race at the time when Trump endorsed Moreno. Moreno steadily increased that margin after Trump's endorsement and Moreno got a big boost after Trump's recent rally in Ohio touting his endorsement which no doubt contributed to Moreno's wide margin of victory.
    Have you ever voted for someone because of an endorsement?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Have you ever voted for someone because of an endorsement?
    I personally don't solely based on an endorsement alone because I rely on my own independent vetting research but that's not to say endorsements don't play a part at all in the outcome. Many will vote for a certain candidate based on an endorsement, especially if the one doing the endorsing is a heavy favorite of a particular voter base. They will follow the lead.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I personally don't solely based on an endorsement alone because I rely on my own independent vetting research but that's not to say endorsements don't play a part at all in the outcome. Many will vote for a certain candidate based on an endorsement, especially if the one doing the endorsing is a heavy favorite of a particular voter base. They will follow the lead.
    I’ve never met any of these people. Every Republican I know is smarter than any endorsement.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I saw an analogy recently and it goes something like this. What they are doing to Trump is akin to giving someone a death sentence, but they can only appeal it after the execution is carried out.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Apparently, another Fox host is soliciting a billionaire investor for a Trump loan.

Not gonna happen but I agree in light of that there needs to be a judicial intervention for relief from an obvious gross political abuse perpetrated by the lower court and the NY AG against Trump. This **** is getting way out of hand and must be dealt with.

Why don't they ask Rupert? He's pretty well insulated from any US gov't retaliation

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Considering how this ruling could go against anyone doing business in the state of New York, everyone that has a large business there should start considering doing a Remington!

That should be the new New York State business rally cry "Remington New York".

For those who haven't heard, Remington has been in NY state for a long time, and decided that with the current climate, it was time to leave New York.

Top Bottom