• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2013
    Fortville
    Glad to see positive comments about this show. This is the first time I am going and couldn't find a lot of info on it. Good reviews, free coffee, and $6 entry fee... I'll be there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I usually enjoy these shows. It's small, and often I leave empty-handed, but have gotten some decent deals before. As has been said, it's a good way to kill some time on a Saturday (or Sunday) morning. I mean, it's guns 'n stuff... what's not to like? :)

harleyindys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Southside Indy
    I talked to Jack at Jack Stuff and he is setting up out there ,He informed me he will have Glock 22's Police trade-ins with night sights he personally hand picked for $359.00

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I remember the first time we went to this show. Walked in to the first "room", made our way around and thought....that's it?? We didn't realize (but found out) that there was a large gymnasium filled just down the hallway. Great show, always worth the trip.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    I like this show usually always find something and not the chaos of the 1500 got some reloading components at the last one

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I remember the first time we went to this show. Walked in to the first "room", made our way around and thought....that's it?? We didn't realize (but found out) that there was a large gymnasium filled just down the hallway. Great show, always worth the trip.
    Thats funny. I dont feel so bad I done the same thing. Hope weather is good enough for me to make this one

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    It's not the 1500 but pretty good show for sure. No flea market junk is what the promoter says. 210 tables if wanting size comparison for other shows.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Crowd was really thin. Some good deals to be had, but not on guns, ammo, or reloading components. I got some ammo boxes for reloading, but passed on brass, primers, etc. Someone should tell them it's a gun show.....

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Roads were not so good going this morning. Crowd was light, no real deals, unless you want a Police G22 trade in for $359.
    I have to admit, they dd look good, I'm just not in the market for one. The guy running the table said he hand picked them out of 600 guns.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Is this a you can buy them here but not carry them here kind of place?

Yup, gotta zip tie them at the door.

I just got home from my 30-40 minute walk through. As said before, no real deals but I always go just to have a look. I was going to head up to the Motorcycle Expo at the fairgrounds but nobody else wanted to go to that so I just came home. Maybe hit the motorcycle expo tomorrow if I can find someone that wants to ride along.

Matt

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Just got back. On the plus side; very small crowd and easy to move around and check out each table, and I picked up really nice utility-grade machete for a dirt-cheap price. I did look at the police trade-in G22's and the ones on the table appeared to have minimal use.

On the other hand, $70 bricks of 22lr were in abundance along with the usual $699 WASR 10/63's. Worst deal I saw was $350 for a very beat up looking Ruger 10/22. I asked the guy if he was firm on price and he said "that's what's on the tag, somebody'll buy it before Obama outlaws them too"

And, I may have to raise the price of the Surefire Weapon light I have listed in the classifieds. The dealers selling them new were north of $300 and another guy had them used and beat up for $250.

Top Bottom