• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Seems like those Xfer charges are all over the board, at least on the So. side of Indy. Range from $20 - $40. with the average price $25. Outdoorsman Inc. was most expensive at $40, Law Enforcement was cheapest at $20, but will no longer do xfer after Sept., Elmores and Beech Grove $25, Wanamaker $35. I don't remember what Bandis was because when I called they met the best price on the Internet for the Pistol anyway.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    U.S. Defense Solutions does $15 transfers. They're on INGO and located near the intersection of Highway 37 and County Line Rd.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    My LGS charges $20 for guns they can't get and $30 for guns they can get. Every other shop within an hour of me charges $30 on all transfers.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I charge $20 for long guns and $25 for handguns. Pickups can be arranged from early morning to late at night 7 days a week to fit your work schedule.

Greenwood

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I ran across little hole in the wall gun shop while at work friday and he transfers for free said he sees no reason to charge for a phone call

I wonder if it's free if you buy the firearm from him ... most of us don't charge a transfer fee if you buy the gun in the shop ... or free for all sales and transfers? Better hurry. He'll starve to death at those highly profitable rates.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I wonder if it's free if you buy the firearm from him ... most of us don't charge a transfer fee if you buy the gun in the shop ... or free for all sales and transfers? Better hurry. He'll starve to death at those highly profitable rates.
    There are shops that charge for transfers on guns bought in store? Wow, I've never even heard of that. Maybe it was just added to the bill and I didn't know.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I ran across little hole in the wall gun shop while at work friday and he transfers for free said he sees no reason to charge for a phone call

Ok you got me, what's the name of this gun shop?

I did run into one fellow that all he charges is a case of water. If he was closer to me I would definitely use him.

Tlam13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Bloomington
    I need to check the shops around Bloomington area also.
    i've always at least purchased some ammo or something from the shop that handles my transfer at a low price. You definitely want to show your appreciation by buying something from them.

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Actually when I started this I was referring to a xfer fee charged for a handgun that was bought from out of our state and had to be shipped to a dealer or FFL. I just assumed that no dealer would ever charge for a gun bought at their shop.

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yea sig1473
    Actually when I started this I was referring to a xfer fee charged for a handgun that was bought from out of our state and had to be shipped to a dealer or FFL. I just assumed that no dealer would ever charge for a gun bought at their shop.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My LGS charges $20 for guns they can't get and $30 for guns they can get. Every other shop within an hour of me charges $30 on all transfers.
    So they punish their customers for going and getting a better deal and still make money on them! More money because they are lacking! What a ****ty gun shop. They'd get a flaming bag of poop on their door step before my money in their pockets!

Top Bottom