• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This has come up a few times here, but never in a single thread.

I thought it'd be a good idea if you are part of, or run a training group, post where you're operating at, when, what you're working, and how to get involved if you're looking for new folks.

I guess I have to start now right.

I host, and teach a few classes throughout the year, but our weekly program is a drills and skills night on Monday night at an indoor range on the north side of Elkhart.

We work pistol primarily, but there is a core group of us that work many skill sets on an irregular basis. To get plugged in it’s best to start out with a Monday night or two.

You can contact me here if you want more information.

Who’s next?

Tinman….

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Are there any classes in the Indy area ?

Let us know what you mean by "Indy area" and what kind of classes interest you. To some people, that means inside of I-465, and to others it means anywhere in Indiana.

My group (ACT) offers a variety of classes involving handgun, rifle, emergency medical, survival and preparedness in several locations in central Indiana (Terre Haute, Greencastle, and rural Putnam County). We can travel if there are enough students to fill a class and a suitable facility is available. We also do private instruction which we can tailor to your needs and schedule.

There are all kinds of first rate training opportunities available in Boone County every year, featuring a long list of big names in the training industry as well as classes taught by Sheriff Campbell himself.

Top Bottom