Please reply by conversation.

mrm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    new buffalo
    SPF on all 3. Thanks for looking:

Spring cleaning time, ready for some new guns, tired of trawling the classifieds so i figured I'd see what's out there. I'd prefer trades, but cash can work- I'd like to stay close to Indianapolis, but i can travel a bit for the right deal. PM me, I won't be a jerk, but no low-balling, if you please. I'm interested in rifles, shotguns, revolvers, and semi-auto pistols, and all things c&r. I'm not interested in keltec or taurus guns. Maybe we can work out a combo deal or something

Okay, here's what I'm offloading (cash prices are rough and negotiable, reflect all the included gear in each paragraph):

Mosin Nagant 91/30 - around $150
    bought it in the fall, took the whole thing apart, got the cosmo off, been cleaning it after every trip to the range. rifling looks good, wood stock could use a refinish. I've got the strap and bayonet, and 15 loaded stripper clips with 7.62x54, and I can throw in 25 loose rounds to make it a nice even 100 rounds. I also bought one of the rails that you put in the rear iron sight - had to file the rail down a tad to make it fit, and you may need a new screw for it, i'll have to look around. I prefer the irons anyways, but the rail is no use to me without the gun. Only had it out at the range.

KOyFN.jpg

hElka.jpg

1sW4C.jpg

Mossberg 500 - around 400
    Persuader/cruiser i believe. 12 ga. Had it posted a while ago, family member wanted it, changed his mind, now I'm getting rid of it. Composite stock. 18 in barrel and an additional 26 inch ported barrel with choke and night sights. Got a rail you can screw into it for a sight (also comes with a cheap red-dot). I've also got 100 winchester xpert steel loads, 12 wax slugs, and 10 hornady 00 buckshot shells. Some light wear from the pump. Just used at a range and trap.

4nFFs.jpg

Pkfti.jpg

ToNKl.jpg

UBi3M.jpg

Yugo M59 SKS around $350
    A grenade launcher AND a bayonet?! Who doesn't need one of these? I bought it at the gun show about a month ago and disassembled it to get the cosmoline out - the wooden stock is still a little sticky, but other than that, good to go. It was the "premium" M59. This gun is in good shape. Only been out once, I put 49 rounds through it, no cycling or feeding issues. Rifling looks good. The gun is pretty sweet, i just have no need for it. Only issue is that the cleaning kit that was supposed to be in the stock wasn't there when I got home (the rod is in the gun, just not the other stuff - i used the mosin kit to run down the barrel). To sweeten the deal, I can throw in 100 rounds of tulammo 7.62x39.

VIAP4.jpg

BW77d.jpg

7icyn.jpg

gjaku.jpg

T6y4O.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom