kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    Excellent condition Sig P320 X-Five Max. Per Sig's Website:

The SIG SAUER P320MAX is a 9mm striker-fired pistol optimized for competition at the highest levels, specifically in the Carry Optics division. The pistol is built around the TXG tungsten infused heavy XFULL grip module with a flat skeletonized trigger. The SIG Custom Works P320MAX slide was completely redesigned with custom wrap-around serrations for ideal side and top manipulation and is fit with a 5” match grade bull barrel, one-piece stainless steel guide rod, and both a 14lb. and 12lb. 1911-style recoil spring, allowing for an easily customized shooting experience. The pistol comes standard with a SIG SAUER Electro-Optics 6MOA ROMEO3MAX
    I'm the second owner of this pistol, I shot less than 500 rounds through it, and decided I'd rather stick with 2011s for competition use. Extremely accurate, and completely reliable with 115gr, 124gr and 147gr FMJ factory ammo, and my 124gr FMJ FP bunny fart loads. Trigger is to die for. Optic is FANTASTIC, huge window and VERY crisp, clear dot - SRO quality or better by far.

Includes five (5) factory Sig 21-round mags, three with factory floorplates and two with aftermarket. Also includes two holsters, one no-name paddle holster (Amazon special!), and one JMCK "Range/Competition" holster set up for Safariland QLS forks, some aftermarket recoil springs to tune to your specific load and covers for the optic. Everything you need to jump into Carry Optics!

Retail on the pistol alone is $1599+tax+shipping+transfer. $1150 $1000 cash (preferred) for the whole package, or trades: Ruger GP100 WC 3", pistol-caliber lever guns, SAA clones, Sharps replica in 45-70 or S&W M&P 2.0 Compact (4") 9mm optics ready (thumb safety preferred) (plus cash from either side as needed).

Located in Bloomington, willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right deal. Sale to legal IN resident and "proper person" - must see ID but nothing recorded. As always, please don't bump this ad with replies, send questions/offers to me by IM. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_6121.jpg
      IMG_6121.jpg
      672.8 KB · Views: 180
    • IMG_6122.jpg
      IMG_6122.jpg
      665.7 KB · Views: 180
    • IMG_6124.jpg
      IMG_6124.jpg
      561 KB · Views: 165
    • IMG_6135.jpg
      IMG_6135.jpg
      224.1 KB · Views: 131
    • IMG_6123.jpg
      IMG_6123.jpg
      739.5 KB · Views: 160
    Last edited:

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    My son-in-law-to-be scored the game winning goal in OT in his NCAA hockey game last night - TODAY ONLY $950 in cash for the package.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom