• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    And I really hope they will cause the government to do something about all the .22 flippers.
    I am too lazy to click the purple button, does that qualify me for a subsidy?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ^^ Things may not automatically be 'alright', but they'll sure be better 'cause they cannot possibly be worse. Even better IF he was appropriately impeached and removed. ^^

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    If you think everything will be alright when Obama leaves office, you don't understand the problem.

Sidenote: Allen West? Barf.

So your defense to Obama is that "wwwwell... the Republican's won't fixed EVERYTHING he screwed up in 8 years, immediately..."??

NO ONE IS PERFECT. Just ask the INGOtarian crowd. There's NOBODY pure enough. Oh, except a guy with an L after his name that used to have an R after his name...

Bush2 did some dumb things - granted. Obama elevated that "dumb things" stuff to a new art form. We don't know who the R's are going to elect via the Primary process - and you are already saying that no matter what , they will not fix everything??? I agree. Obama (like Jimmy Carter) has screwed things up so badly it will take a long time to fix. Jimmy only had 4 years to screw the pooch and at least he had the benefit of having good intentions. Obama and his team will have been there for 8 years and have no such benefit.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    A great way to start my day with a good ole laugh. I would have to agree with other you can easily replace a D with an R and have the same thing.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    ^^ Things may not automatically be 'alright', but they'll sure be better 'cause they cannot possibly be worse. Even better IF he was appropriately impeached and removed. ^^

It could be worse and it has been worse. We've had 3 presidents that set up military prison camps for dissenters and so-called enemies of the state.

It will be worse again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm going to coin a new phrase. At least it's new to me. I'm going to call it associative political dissonance. It's the :n00b: that happens when people outside of two dissimilar political ideologies try to unnaturally associate them.

For example:

R = D

Result

:n00b:

85s10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    If the election of someone who is not determined to erode our personal freedoms, stop creating a government dependent society and speak proudly of the nation he is the president of.

Top Bottom