• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

...Semi-retired automotive racer Tony Stewart has listed his Hidden Hollow Ranch in Columbus for $30 million.

The property at 10285 W. Youth Camp Road consists of a 20,000-square-foot luxury log-built house and an expansive hunting reserve across 415 acres.

The house features six bedrooms, eight full baths and three half-baths, along with a massive indoor aquarium and waterfall, six-car garage and a nearly 3,600-square-foot guest house. A nine-acre lake sits adjacent to the main home.

The house is constructed from pine cultivated from the northern Rocky Mountains, according to the listing. Several lighting fixtures are from Utah and Alaska, and the fireplaces were built using Indiana bedrock.

The 50-year-old Stewart, a Columbus native who won three series championships during his time in the NASCAR circuit and has run in multiple Indianapolis 500s, said in written remarks the property is “his dream home.”...

...The house includes a bowling lane and basement bar and is decked out with a golf simulator. A wooden bridge crosses a stream inside the house.

Carmel-based Compass Realty agent Carrie Holle has the exclusive listing on the property. Its zoning allows uses such as a hunting preserve and a bed and breakfast.

It wasn’t immediately clear why Stewart has put the property on the market...

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    It hasn't been that long since he finished the house. So, my guess is that he is moving the AZ where his wife Leah Pruett lives.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you can afford that kind of monthly payment then you're not making payments
    Someone will buy this through his business and use it as a tax right off.
    Entertaining clients etc. I have a friend that plays all these angles with his hunting property. I have attended several customer based functions there. Coyote hunts. Turkey hunts. Fishing and just get together with a catered BBQ.
    There is any number of ways to play this.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I really think we ought to see if we can do a group buy. We can call it the INGO, rest and relaxation camp. Nicely appointed accommodations, hunting, fishing, the shooting sports all supported all in a relaxing atmosphere.

Okay, there may be some purple required considering my finances. But I can dream.

Top Bottom