• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Like many or most of you, my first exposure to Tony Bobulinski was his 2020 interview with Tucker, which was damaging to the Bidens.

Every time I hear him speak or give an interview he is well spoken and razor sharp. I'm interested in learning, or hearing your opinions on, his motive for turning on the Bidens.

It's not like he didn't know the Biden Family Crime Syndicate was selling access when he was helping them broker deals to sell access.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Every time I hear him speak or give an interview he is well spoken and razor sharp. I'm interested in learning, or hearing your opinions on, his motive for turning on the Bidens.
    Because they put Hunter in charge. Wouldn’t you be mad if Hunter was your business partner?

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Someone needed to speak up, and it sure as hell was never going to be AOC.
    I'm not referring to the testimony. I'm speaking about his coming out against the Bidens, in general, the last 4.5 years.

I hope @2tonic is correct, that he did so because it's the right thing to do and he's a patriot.

Because they put Hunter in charge. Wouldn’t you be mad if Hunter was your business partner?
    Bobulinski appears to have a solid military background and, I assume, his acumen carries over well to business. He's no dope and good people recognize bozos, grifters and ne'er do wells from miles away. The Bidens are some of the biggest grifters over multiple generations this country has ever seen.

He had to know if he was laying with dogs, he'd come up with fleas.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Correct in that is was the right thing to do, but he most likely wouldn't be privy to all that dirt on them if he had always done the "right thing".

My guess is, like all self righteous elites, they probably did him wrong at some point. Threw him under the bus for something, or didn't follow through on a promise...

Hell, a lot of those ruling class snobs are well spoken. They just normally speak in lies.

Top Bottom