• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I honestly don't even think i've seen a car with a biden bumper sticker? I still see cars with the obama ones but not biden.
    This... I saw more old Obama stickers than I ever saw Biden stickers... I did see one I can recall... and the very few Biden signs I saw came down the day after the election versus the numerous Obama signs, some of which stayed up until his inauguration.

I know a number of D's... only one "proud" of voting FOR Biden... the rest grumble about Biden being their only option to vote AGAINST Trump.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Funny how the opposing media couldn't play all of the Trump uses of the N word back to back 24/7.

Also amusing how the complicit media overlooks all of the video of Bidip using it.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Biden can’t ban guns with an EO.
    If the bumpstock ban gets upheld that may no longer be true.

The justification for the ban was that the bumpstockj facilitated firing at a rate comparable to a machine gun, but of course we all know you can bump fire any semiautomatic without any special tools or attachments. This then opens the door to "reinterpret" all semiautos as being effectively machine guns. Will Biden take that step? Probably not. Can Harris or others be trusted to show similar restraint? Probably not

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Now, I think the idea will be floated, certainly. Now? Not ideal. The votes simply aren’t there, and Biden can’t ban guns with an EO.
    During the presidential primary, harris--who biden called "president harris" said she would use EOs if Congress didn't give her the "common-sense-gun-safety-legislation" she demanded within 100 days.
    To them, the Constitution is just some ceremonial mumbo-jumbo, and if you told them that it (BOR in particular) puts limits on their authority, they'd declare you an extremist.
    Timing? Now? Absolutely ideal, like emmanuel said: "never let a crisis go to waste". Speaking of crisises, there's one on the southern border that biden helped create; they need to distract from that.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If the bumpstock ban gets upheld that may no longer be true.

The justification for the ban was that the bumpstockj facilitated firing at a rate comparable to a machine gun, but of course we all know you can bump fire any semiautomatic without any special tools or attachments. This then opens the door to "reinterpret" all semiautos as being effectively machine guns. Will Biden take that step? Probably not. Can Harris or others be trusted to show similar restraint? Probably not
    Yes, biden HAS proposed making semi-autos NFA guns...and "too big" mags also

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    They're gonna want to push an awb, and if not that ban "ar pistols." I can see our spineless "conservatives" throwing pistols out just like they did bumb stocks.

Top Bottom