• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m not voting for the RINO again. May take a democrat elected to get rid of him so the GOP gets the message. Voting L next election at least my conscience will be clear.
    So are you saying that we elect dems, then in the destruction they inflict there will be a conservative revival?

So if you are saying, that voting for someone that has no chance relives your conscience? Then not voting at all is bliss, kind of like rooting for a team not in the super bowl to win it, you certainly do not get the excitement of a win, but you avoid disappointment…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So are you saying that we elect dems, then in the destruction they inflict there will be a conservative revival?

So if you are saying, that voting for someone that has no chance relives your conscience? Then not voting at all is bliss, kind of like rooting for a team not in the super bowl to win it, you certainly do not get the excitement of a win, but you avoid disappointment…
    Nope that’s not my thinking at all. You can try again if you like. My conscience isn’t yours so not sure how your going to stand before God in my place. You wanna vote RINO,s then have at it. I simply stated my stand. Maybe if more people picked another party other than just R or D we wouldn’t be in this mess. But not all think the same, I can’t help that. All I can do is stand for what I believe. I have voted R for decades, you get a couple good ones if lucky, imho most R politicians are nothing more than Democrats of the 60s. That’s what Chuck Norris once said, what I see is a communist party and a 60’s democrat party. Conservative party hasn’t been around for decades. On a brighter note… I think we are pretty much done as a country anyways. I still blindly hold out on hope, but only in God.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Voted for Chips and Science Act, now morphed into a $750 billion monstrosity that will be pushed through via reconciliation and will explode inflation even more. Also voted for Red Flag nonsense passed last month.

GOP got willingly duped by Dems on the Chips bill but I feel like I got duped for voting for him, no primary option now.

Just venting here...
    Met with Danny the other night. I will be writing him in.

Attachments

• Danny Niederberger.jpg
      Danny Niederberger.jpg
      157.6 KB · Views: 14
    Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Libertarianism is basically satanisim under another name. "Do What Thou Wilt"
    I don't agree with that statement. Way too broad. Libertarians span the spectrum. All different and many would be willing to put aside their Christian values for just a moment to punch you in the mouth for calling them Satanists. Stupid statement.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We still had a chance to get rid of him. Did any of us do what was needed to get an opponent on the primary ballot? Very few did, and not I, and probably none of you…
    I sent in my form to support getting Danny on the primary ballot. The clerk rejected it as it arrived to early.

It was resent the first day of could be under the tight window allowed.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I don't agree with that statement. Way too broad. Libertarians span the spectrum. All different and many would be willing to put aside their Christian values for just a moment to punch you in the mouth for calling them Satanists. Stupid statement.
    I am not being hyperbolic in anyway, I am speaking quite literally.
    When I say the satanist mantra "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" please explain the difference other than the completely nonsensical libertarian "non aggression pact".
    Please explain property rights and age of consent under libertarianism. How are they enforced? Who enforces them? How?
    Those that ask for anarchy, normally do not fully grasp what they are asking for.
    I am not saying good people (honest Truth seekers) can not be libertarian in their thinking, I am saying keep going, you are not quite there yet.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I am not being hyperbolic in anyway, I am speaking quite literally.
    When I say the satanist mantra "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" please explain the difference other than the completely nonsensical libertarian "non aggression pact".
    Please explain property rights and age of consent under libertarianism. How are they enforced? Who enforces them? How?
    Those that ask for anarchy, normally do not fully grasp what they are asking for.
    I am not saying good people (honest Truth seekers) can not be libertarian in their thinking, I am saying keep going, you are not quite there yet.
    I can see some of your points. I disagreed with many libertarian views and what they wanted, it’s a torn faction that I found most were actually pro-choice…? Which years ago they rejoiced over until I told them their leader Ron Paul was pro life and said until the unborn have freedom to live there can be no freedom for the living. Seemed they didn’t know what to do after that or what to say. So I would be selective on which libertarian got a vote. I prefer the pro-life libertarian party. Like another person said voting democrat is voting communist and voting Republican is like voting for a democrat. Conservative Christian’s got nobody these days it seems. At least in Indiana.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    OK, I guess that I have to start digging into the record of the Satan called Todd Young. I understand that maybe he doesn't meet the purity test of some, but I really need to know specifics before I jump onto *that* bandwagon. For now, he has my vote, at least to the extent that a vote for him is a vote against whatever evil the donkeys have running against him. I'll hold my nose and vote (R) in the general election, just as when I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney and Trump.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So, is it that he voted for the "Bipartisan Safer Communities Act"? OK, I can see how this would rankle a few feathers, although I don't see it as a deal breaker myself. What else?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Scroll down to "Ideology–Leadership Chart", on this web page https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/todd_young/412428
    Then check Sen. Braun's page along with your congesscritter.

I'm sure I wouldn't agree with their ranking system, but the relative positions should have some value.

I sent congresswoman Spartz here ideology graphic and was very direct in explaining she was far too left to retain my vote if she didn't harden her voted against the subversives.

Top Bottom