• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    As reprehensible as is an "abortion doctor" (what an oxymoron), in this case, records show she did the proper notifications, so if Rokita persists, he's just another grand-standing POS politician, trying to make political hay out of someone else's tragedy.
    This whole story stinks to high heaven, and I'm glad that Rokita is looking into the abortionist's records with a fine-toothed comb.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    As reprehensible as is an "abortion doctor" (what an oxymoron), in this case, records show she did the proper notifications, so if Rokita persists, he's just another grand-standing POS politician, trying to make political hay out of someone else's tragedy.
    I respectfully disagree. I think he's spot-on to be looking into this. It sounds like a very tragic situation but for some reason the only things the media reports about it try to spin it into something justifiable. I want him to be asking questions and investigating this. He's doing the job I voted for him to do.

If she followed the law, then there may be something about the law that needs exposed and discussed, as well. Being legal doesn't always make something right.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    It sure looks as if Rokita is abusing the power of his office.

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.” - Lavrentiy Beria, head of Joseph Stalin’s secret police.

We don't live in Stalinist Soviet Union- yet.

If the Doctor followed all the laws that she was required to follow- then she is in the clear. Digging into her past is an abuse of power and Rokita should be held accountable.

To go on Fox News and make comments about this is way out of bounds for his office and he should know that. My bet he is trying to make political points at the expense of all parties. Sleaze.

Sleazy just like his Governor.

I'm not arguing for or against the morality of the 10 year olds abortion.

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    If she followed the law, then there may be something about the law that needs exposed and discussed, as well. Being legal doesn't always make something right.
    A 10 year old girl was raped more than once and she ended up pregnant. Are you saying that she should have been forced to give birth?

The poor girl's life is already horribly scarred. It's a **** sandwich all the way around. How much is she expected to eat?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    A 10 year old girl was raped more than once and she ended up pregnant. Are you saying that she should have been forced to give birth?

The poor girl's life is already horribly scarred. It's a **** sandwich all the way around. How much is she expected to eat?
    I have personally known a young girl who had her first baby at about the age of 10 and her second baby at the age of 14 (shortly before my wife and I met her). It's been over 35 years, but apparently the "trauma" wasn't unmanageable for her, as she seemed to be a pretty normal and well-adjusted teen for the three or four years we knew her back then.

And, although the claim is that the girl was "raped" (and legally it WAS rape), at least one woman associated with the child - who claimed to be her mother - said the accused was not guilty of what was being claimed. So there is that ambiguity there.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    This whole story stinks to high heaven, and I'm glad that Rokita is looking into the abortionist's records with a fine-toothed comb.
    While I understand your position and that of Principal Skinner, and while I believe that the whole abortion industry is wrong, the fact that a government official who has aspirations to higher office is apparently using this situation to further his own ambitions is, while not unexpected, a tad bit more abhorrent to me AT THE MOMENT than this particular abortion case where the abortionist involved apparently complied with the law - at least, this time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    While I understand your position and that of Principal Skinner, and while I believe that the whole abortion industry is wrong, the fact that a government official who has aspirations to higher office is apparently using this situation to further his own ambitions is, while not unexpected, a tad bit more abhorrent to me AT THE MOMENT than this particular abortion case where the abortionist involved apparently complied with the law - at least, this time.
    I thought that the main issue was the doctor not reporting this to child services? Was that not the case? Granted, it was early on when I heard that part of the story so things may have changed since then and I'm just not aware of it.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I thought that the main issue was the doctor not reporting this to child services? Was that not the case? Granted, it was early on when I heard that part of the story so things may have changed since then and I'm just not aware of it.
    Latest reports I heard - Friday morning, I believe - were that she HAD reported it in accordance with the law. That was the last I heard.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Latest reports I heard - Friday morning, I believe - were that she HAD reported it in accordance with the law. That was the last I heard.
    That claim came from the attorney of the abortionist, so take it with a huge lump of salt. There are also reports out there now that she may have actually reported the abortion, but reported that the alleged rapist was a minor and not a 27 year old.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have personally known a young girl who had her first baby at about the age of 10 and her second baby at the age of 14 (shortly before my wife and I met her).
    UrsoqmT.gif

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And, although the claim is that the girl was "raped" (and legally it WAS rape), at least one woman associated with the child - who claimed to be her mother - said the accused was not guilty of what was being claimed. So there is that ambiguity there.
    In what ****ing world is there "ambiguity" when a 10 year old becomes pregnant?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    How can a 10 year old give consent? I'm not even sure what the mother's point would be for saying he's not guilty of what's being claimed.

A dude in his late 20s had sex more than once with a 10 year old little girl. What in the actual...?

Last edited:

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    The whole thing smells of child sex trafficking. To me, if the mother knew about this she should be charged with trafficking a child, child endangerment and anything else the prosecution can think of.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You didn't think the "2A Team" would have a braying mob salivating for someone to be anal cavity searched for doing something legal?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Apparently, she reported the 27-year-old rapist as a 17-year-old. So, if that's true, then: no, she didn't notify properly.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I have personally known a young girl who had her first baby at about the age of 10 and her second baby at the age of 14 (shortly before my wife and I met her). It's been over 35 years, but apparently the "trauma" wasn't unmanageable for her, as she seemed to be a pretty normal and well-adjusted teen for the three or four years we knew her back then.

There is no ambiguity. Regardless of circumstances, she was raped. A 10-year-old is incapable of understanding/giving consent for sex.

Though it does raise the question of whether the girls' mother was complicit in her daughter's rape.

Top Bottom