• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Some folks have noted on the -7 and -8 models that the light flickers when the slide is manipulated. Anyone here actually bought one yet?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I contacted Streamlight two weeks ago about availability and this was their reply..."We are looking to have this light readily available in March." It will be interesting to see if some sellers receive them earlier.

I pre-ordered mine shortly after that when LAPG had a sale.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I contacted Streamlight two weeks ago about availability and this was their reply..."We are looking to have this light readily available in March." It will be interesting to see if some sellers receive them earlier.

I pre-ordered mine shortly after that when LAPG had a sale.
    i ordered through LAPG too. It says 8-10 days backordered, but has said that for a week.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    anyone found a holster made for a gun with the light in it? I plan on putting it on my gen5 19.

I think Blackpoint already has one to make a holster from it, that being said, if you go kydex, it won't matter what light is on it

I finally held a TLR-7 and 8 the other day, I like them, super light weight and the switch was easy to operate. I'll get 1 of both (even though I'm not a laser guy)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    A coworker got his yesterday and brought it into work today. I like the overall package. Not sold on the switching yet. He has shortish fingers and has a hard time with it. The output seems a little low for 500 lumens and a little yellow. For its purpose it may be the ticket though.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I have one and have yet to live fire with it, but mine blinks when dry firing on a striker first gun at least. Haven’t taken the time to contact streamlight about it yet.

Top Bottom