• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    Hey INGO, I have heard of quite a few people making 45acp loads using titewad, and I was wondering if there is any load info on titewad being loaded into 9mm with a 124gr bullet. Really wanting to find a load since the powder is available, and it barely takes any powder per round. Any information would be great. If you personally use this powder for 9mm, I would really appreciate your reloading info and response.

Thanks INGO!

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    Ii's actually TITEGROUP that is an awesome powder that will work in 9mm and .45 ACP in most circumstances and common grain bullet choices.
    I show no use for TITEWAD in any of my data for 9 or 45

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hodgon Reloading Data says

Titewad with 124gr RN

Starting Load
    Grains: 2.9
    Velocity (ft/s): 847
    Pressure: 28,700 PSI

Maximum Load
    Grains:3.4
    Velocity (ft/s): 942
    Pressure: 32,000 PSI

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    Well there you go! I stick with using 3 resources and none referenced TITEWAD. Just goes to show that you have to do some digging around to find recipes to accommodate which powders are available. I have my favorites and stick with them and so far I have not had to settle for a different powder than I am use to using and like.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well there you go! I stick with using 3 resources and none referenced TITEWAD. Just goes to show that you have to do some digging around to find recipes to accommodate which powders are available. I have my favorites and stick with them and so far I have not had to settle for a different powder than I am use to using and like.

I use titegroup for my 45acp loads. But picked up a few pounds of titewad to try out since titegroup is no where to be found. I was shocked that there is load data for titewad for 9mm and 45acp. Uses less powder per round then titegroup.

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    Good info to know PartyBoy, thanks for the info. If you want a hot .45 ACP load try some #7 powder lol. I used the middle powder charge and it pops harder than my .357..........good stuff

Top Bottom