• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Way past time, actually. It doesn't bring in that much money and it's driven plenty of business off shore. It's just a bad idea whose time has come and gone. We get rid of it and business would increase, as would jobs and growth. This is definitely something to get behind. Of course, the guys in DC and at the state levels will never let go of their ill gotten gains. They're addicted to other peoples money and most of their constituents will gladly go after the evil corporations, (and then complain when jobs and money move off shore).

Time to Get Rid of the Corporate Income Tax? | Cato @ Liberty

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWEYHlSsgw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Eliminate the US Corporate Income Tax[/ame]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Interesting aricle and videos, but it's never going to happen. Bzyantine tax structures and complicated economic laws make way too much money for the people passing out the checks in washington.Business can do well overseas if it's not wanted here. Your leadership really doesn't care if the pie gets bigger just as long as they get a bigger piece. The dc way.

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Definitely an idea long overdue. The video makes the very valid point of just who it is that pays those taxes anyway.

Trickle down economics works both ways...

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Way past time, actually. It doesn't bring in that much money and it's driven plenty of business off shore. It's just a bad idea whose time has come and gone. We get rid of it and business would increase, as would jobs and growth. This is definitely something to get behind. Of course, the guys in DC and at the state levels will never let go of their ill gotten gains. They're addicted to other peoples money and most of their constituents will gladly go after the evil corporations, (and then complain when jobs and money move off shore).
    Cheaper labor. Most people can't make it on a healthy wage in these ecinomical times.:dunno: I'd get cheaper labor to if they demanded more money in hard times.

leveraction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    near camp atterbury
    It amazes me how you can get people to vote themselves into the poorhouse
    we should borrow money to give welfare to the rich
    destroy unions,and any workers rights, create slave workforce,every ones back to work. continue to bail out the wealthy wall street cats for their criminal activity.
    we are well on our way to creating a two class society

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    destroy unions,and any workers rights, create slave workforce,every ones back to work. continue to bail out the wealthy wall street cats for their criminal activity.

I hope you're not insinuating that the unions are helping workers get rights? Unions had their day, but now they are a bigger leech on the system than most. This thing in Wisc. is proof of that. They're dinosaurs, they need to go away. For the love of Pete, when I was in high school, a union rep wanted to unionize the freaking baggers at my grocery store! I told him to shove it, you can train a monkey to put food in a bag and carry it out to a car. With state labor laws, OSHA, JCAHO and the like, workers rights aren't the providence of Unions anymore. Sorry union thugs, you're out of date and irrelevant.

I do agree that bailing out corporations (Wall Street, Auto industry, Freddy/Fanny). I thought it was retarded that the Gov't thought they had to do that so we wouldn't go into a depression. They're a bunch of tools and greedy one's at that. But don't think for a minute that our gov't did that out of the goodness of their hearts. There was some money/favors going on in those deals, you can bet your arse.

I agree that we're on our way to a 2 class society. Sadly, people vote for "change" because all they do is listen to sound-bites and believe all the crap that gets shoveled at them and don't do any research on their own. Hyper-partisanship and political correctness will be the death of this Republic.

We need to abolish the 16th amendment, corp. tax, income tax, estate tax, lobbyists, special interest groups and institute the Fair Tax. A 23% consumption tax on all goods and services.

Read the book by Neal Boortz and John Linderman. It'll change a lot of minds.......................if they're amenable to being changed that is.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield

Please elaborate. I can't get to where you're going from this point in the discussion.

Top Bottom