• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Sadly that statement could be used in the future to prove premeditation.
    I’m sure you’re right but I don’t understand how it can be premeditated if he is not the one initiating the encounter. So anytime this guy defends himself against an attacker since he said this it will be premeditated? If yes I suppose I need power all numbers from that guy lol

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I’m sure you’re right but I don’t understand how it can be premeditated if he is not the one initiating the encounter. So anytime this guy defends himself against an attacker since he said this it will be premeditated? If yes I suppose I need power all numbers from that guy lol
    He has basically stated that he is willing to kill somebody. All he is doing is bidding time for the opportunity.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    It is California... the last thing they want is someone to defend themselves against someone seeking their rightful reparations for being born.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Good for him. Hopefully the Kali politicians don’t try to prosecute him.

Interesting. Was he personally at risk or were they there just to steal? I can see them going after him since does not seem to be in any imminent danger. Just like the cops that shoot at a potential attacker. The public jury may say they should wait til they were shot at or some other form of obvious danger. Many prosecutors ands courts are public’s for such jurors of the public.

I hope he does not become a poster boy for the left.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "If they threaten my life or my life of the employees I'll use the gun"

No premeditation there, nothing useful for future events. He has every right to defend himself and if he feels his life is in danger (or serious bodily harm) he is within his rights to shoot every one of them between the eyes.

Put me on the jury.

Top Bottom