WTS: Thompson .45 ACP Drum Magazine & Stick Magazines $350 (St John, IN)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Thompson .45 ACP Drum Magazine & Stick Magazines $320 (St John, IN)

(1) 50 Round Thompson Drum Magazine (Type "L")

(4) 30 Round Thompson Stick Magazines

$320 for all five magazines / $300 for FTF sale

Postal money order only. I will pay standard shipping and insurance.

Magazines are used but in very good condition. Drum mag and three stick mags appear to be blued. Fourth stick mag appears to be parkerized. Drum mag manufacturer is marked Auto-Ordnance Corp. Two of the blued stick mags and the parkerized stick mag are marked The Seymour Products Co. The other blued mag is not stamped with a manufacturer but does have a horseshoe type of symbol with "CO" inside of it.

No rust but wear marks are present on exterior of mags as expected for used magazines. No evidence of abuse (dents, dings, or deformities). Inspected the interior of the mags and found some rust on the spring inside of the parkerized stick mag. All other mags and springs were rust free. Cleaned all stick mags with Eezox and wiped dry.

I WILL NOT ship to any restricted locations/states (don't ask). ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I can provide more pictures on request. I am also willing to work with any potential buyer to arrange for a mutually agreed to third party inspection (retailer, friend, gunsmith, etc.) prior to purchase if you do not live nearby. Please PM me for ANY questions. I work shifts so PLEASE allow 24 hours minimum for a reply.

These items are currently listed on an auction site (for higher price) that takes priority. If you make an offer here, I will have to check over there first to make sure there are no bids before closing that auction and making the sale here.

Magazines01.jpg

Magazines02.jpg

Magazines05.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom