• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Anyone who carrys a derringer in their pocket without a holster is just asking to blow their balls off.

waht about in the movie Val Kilmer in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang where he kills they guy with a chest shot he calls it his Faggot gun... hehe

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Honestly, if you are going to shoot up a school, how many guns do you need? He'd be better off with a glock and pants full of mags... just saying. lol

spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    My son told me that this was from mikey moore so it is just moore leftist propaganda using illusions and lies to try and prove his point. One of his teachers offered extra credit if they watched it(bowling for columbine) and wrote a report on what the effect of this outrages act would have on our gun toting society. After watching the film and knowing his teacher is a leftist my son actually declined the extra credit fearing his opinion would be held against his grade. Pretty sad

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    You think it is an amazing trick to tuck the shotgun down the pant leg. People find amazing ways to steal things, such as stealing 2 guitars from Guitar Center when I worked there. They didnt tuck under the coat, all they did was grab one Les Paul, slid the neck down the pant leg and put his shirt over the body of the guitar. He walked around for a minute then grabbed another Les Paul and put it down the other pant leg. Walked out of the store with $6,500 in his pants.

We noticed they were gone right away and called police. People dont realize, stolen music gear is actually put in the system. 4 hours later they were at a pawn shop down the street from us in Greenwood. He was arrested the next day when he came back in trying to buy an Epiphone guitar.

But tucking in your shirt, exposing socks etc etc there will always be a way to conceal a weapon. If all else fails, keaster the weapon!

I don't support school violence. It was nice to see Marion County Sheriff's walking our halls in high school.

bselzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    uniforms

yeah, there you have it, the first kid seen with a shirt untucked will be expelled on sight!!! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    schools need discipline back. when i was in grade school, the very thought of cursing at a teacher was insane, not only was i afraid of getting a 24in board across my butt, my old man was waiting for me at home. yeah i know that's the problem, not enough old men at home!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I'm thinking 1) those are some sweet pants he's got in order to conceal all of that and 2) I'm pretty sure walking from the bus into school would pose rather difficult and might be a little obvious. Not a single one of those was in a holster!

juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Im so sorry about what im about to say lord i apologize but "THAT KID JUST PULLED 10 PISTOLS, 1 UZI, AND A MOTHER FUKCIN SHOTGUN OUT HIS @$$" wtf

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    My first thought was of Max in "Beyond Thunderdome"

Standing there at the arms desk, eye locked with the old dude.

Mel doing it was more impressive.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was wondering the same thing about the pants being up. When I put a 1911 in my waistband I am constantly
    doing a check. Unless the people around this kid are in the ozone they would see he does not motivate the halls with any agility.

Later he squats and dumps a load of WWII era pineapple grenades but they couldn't show that...................;)

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Yeah sorry to dig this up from the grave but I work at a homeless shelter and I have to pad down pockets check waste bands and look in socks and shoes. There are many places someone can hide a derringer or a little .25

Top Bottom