• following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    The shotgun always cracks me up
    :):

I remmember seeing this on an old video about school violence several years ago in a Cadet class I attended at JEL.
    This is definately the highlight of an otherwise longwinded "educational" film.

I could have sworn that he pulled out some knives as well, I think the clip ends too soon.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    notice the jump scenes in the video, the prolly stopped it so he could put more guns in his pants to dramatize the film, with that many guns on his waistband his pants would have been sagging real low, even with a belt on. when you add inches to your waist you can only get pants so tight. but when you remove inches from your waist line and leave your pants the same and not adjust them then they will obviously get loose and sag. and a shotgun? WTF yea thats not for drama or anything. if it was a super shorty i would understand and hell the kid pulls an Ingram m11 out of his ass and then duals? hmmm i think this film has been tampered with, maybe Micheal Moore had something to do with this video.

hey i hit 600 posts WOOT...

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    How did they legally have all those guns on school property? And wasn't that kid illegally carrying concealed weapons? I don't care if it was to make a film, it's still illegal! Also who supplied those guns to an underage kid? Why were no charges filed? Just wondering.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I remember back at VU we had a guy come in to talk to us about guns during class or an LEA meeting, don't remember which. He brought in several of his guns to display as well. This was held in the building where all law enforcement classes took place (damn, I can not remember the name of that building).

Thrash1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    If you look closely at the video you can see where they cut the film, presumably to reload the kids pants. There is no way that kid could have moved, much less walked anywhere with all that hardware in his trousers. Just a propaganda piece designed to frighten people into thinking that all of our kids have their pants full of pistols (and shotguns).

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    1.) You can see the first revolver he pulls out isn't loaded.
    2.) He totally has his finger on the trigger of the mac 11 when he puts the magazine in!
    3.) Anyone who carrys a derringer in their pocket without a holster is just asking to blow their balls off.

Top Bottom