• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    As previously stated a completely phony Michael Moore clip. The sad thing is ppl believe it and it makes gun owners look bad. That's the intent though.

james e

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    guns

The vedio is just to scare people.And that will help the government to try and band all firearms.:twocents:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What is phony about the fact you can hide that many weapons on one person? Nothing.

They stop the camera so the kid can put more guns in his pants and then start filming again. IF he were even able to stick all of those guns in his pants at once the weight alone would pull his loose fitting pants done. IF the pants did stay up somehow he couldn't move, IF he could move it would be in a very awkward manner. There just isn't enough room to put all of those guns in his pants. If you watch it carefully you can see the places the film stops/starts and that some of the guns come from the same places.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    OK, I have flashbacks of Nicholson as The Joker pulling that revolver with the three foot long barrel out of his pants!!!! TOO FUNNY!!

Lol, Just remembered a movie with Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds, City Heat I think, where in one scene they start pulling out revolvers and each one of them pulls out a bigger revolver until the last one pulled out had about a 12" barrel on it. Very funny movie.:draw:

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Has anybody seen the Personal Defense episode where Mas Ayoob does something similar and pulls about 20 handguns off his person from various points of concealment? I cant find the video online.

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Imagine how dangerous he would be if he had a belt! He might make it 3 steps then! Crazy bad PR video... clearly edited... I was waiting to see the lightsaber come out!

Top Bottom