• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why should he have more of a right to put anything he wants on a tee shirt, but I can not?

Huh? Where did I say he should?

So...then I'm perfectly within my rights to sit straight across from him and eat my lunch with my favorite tee shirt that reads, "Winning the hearts and minds of our enemy - two in the heart/one in the mind"?

Absolutely, but you are not perfectly within your rights to assault him.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    That has been a common theme in this thread. Nothing wrong with your shirt solution. :yesway:

I figure if someone's going to wear something offensive, then he/she must be a free thinker and welcomes opposing viewpoints and informative debate. Figured also I'd sit right across from him just in case he wanted to engage in civil discussion about the two opposing viewpoints. Guarantee my voice would be low and my points of interest succinct and well thought out.

You see, in my humble opinion, if someone wants to turn their body into a screaming billboard, and no one says anything to the contrary, then they will assume they are right, and just, and have the tacit approval of the masses. An honest response is to let them know you disagree.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I figure if someone's going to wear something offensive, then he/she must be a free thinker and welcomes opposing viewpoints and informative debate. Figured also I'd sit right across from him just in case he wanted to engage in civil discussion about the two opposing viewpoints. Guarantee my voice would be low and my points of interest succinct and well thought out.

You see, in my humble opinion, if someone wants to turn their body into a screaming billboard, and no one says anything to the contrary, then they will assume they are right, and just, and have the tacit approval of the masses. An honest response is to let them know you disagree.

Yup.....​and then knock out their teeth......................:):

Top Bottom