• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    Not sure if this is the right forum or not, if not sorry. Well, sense we got a black president, we now have got this on our hands. I do not think this is right at all. I do not see one for whites, latinos, or any other color.

http://www.365black.com

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Probably started that in hopes they'll find favor with the new administration and won't have any trouble when they seek their 12.9 trillion dollar bailout next year.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    If I had about 10million in the bank and had nothing to do I would apply for the grants that thisprogram offers as well as apply at all 'career' opportunities

JUST TO STIR THE POT!!! equal opportunity, and I would make it happen.

:laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hum...
    <Carefully walks into the landmine field that this topic is>
    Suggest you eMail MD and ask where the other minority sub-sections are at.
    I used the feedback button and sent them this..

You have an African-American 365 Black section on your website but I could not find a Mexican American or Pacific American sections on your website that are more in line with my culture. Did I miss those or are you specifically strictly focusing on African Americans? Nothing wrong with that as you can do with your business whatever you like. However, if that is the case I would like to know so I can take my money elsewhere. I am not extremely comfortable on being left in the out. We are all after all Americans.
    Ahui Herrera
    <<ADDRESS INFO REMOVED>>

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I sent them a note that said nothing but "PURPLE POWER".

I'm an English/German hopelessly lost in this mess... I just wanted to make a point. :D

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    Hum...
    <Carefully walks into the landmine field that this topic is>
    Suggest you eMail MD and ask where the other minority sub-sections are at.
    I used the feedback button and sent them this..

You have an African-American 365 Black section on your website but I could not find a Mexican American or Pacific American sections on your website that are more in line with my culture. Did I miss those or are you specifically strictly focusing on African Americans? Nothing wrong with that as you can do with your business whatever you like. However, if that is the case I would like to know so I can take my money elsewhere. I am not extremely comfortable on being left in the out. We are all after all Americans.
    Ahui Herrera
    <<ADDRESS INFO REMOVED>>

I think that is great. I will be sending my feedback as well.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    McDonald's has always targeted a large portion of their advertising to minorities in general and the black population in particular. This is nothing new.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I sent my comments in to the website. I also like to skew statistics when people try to collect them and mark "other" when given the standard choices of race. Can anyone prove that I am not "other"?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I always get confused. While I am mostly white, I have a good portion on Native American in me. Specificlly Cherrokee. So then I would fall under Native American too. I usually check other too. :D

I just sent my feedback stating that they have lost my buisness on account of their racist profiling. It was a bit harsh so i don't expect a reply.

Top Bottom