Thinking of Voting for Destiny Wells instead of Morales??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I can play that game too.

If you idiots werent throwing away your votes on the lesser of two evils/piles of crap, the Libertarians would be up there taking care of business. :p

Yeah, thats how ridiculous y'all sound to me.
    Nah, anyone who thought that more than two candidates ever had a chance to win this race was just playing with themselves. While Libertarians seem to be quite satisfied with such mental masturbation, I really don't see the point of wasting a vote and especially not bragging about doing so.

It might be different if any of these feckless Libertarian candidates actually ran the races. As in put in actual effort, raised real money, campaigned, worked for the office. Instead it is unserious candidate after unserious candidate, who merely relies on getting the votes of unserious voters, many of whom are just too chicken s. to make a real choice. I'd almost like to see a L candidate get elected to an important office just to see what ensues after the dog catches the truck but not enough to want to endure years and years of Democrat rule in the futile effort.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What now? New Me-he-co perhaps?
    You are correct.
    Nah, anyone who thought that more than two candidates ever had a chance to win this race was just playing with themselves. While Libertarians seem to be quite satisfied with such mental masturbation, I really don't see the point of wasting a vote and especially not bragging about doing so.

It might be different if any of these feckless Libertarian candidates actually ran the races. As in put in actual effort, raised real money, campaigned, worked for the office. Instead it is unserious candidate after unserious candidate, who merely relies on getting the votes of unserious voters, many of whom are just too chicken s. to make a real choice. I'd almost like to see a L candidate get elected to an important office just to see what ensues after the dog catches the truck but not enough to want to endure years and years of Democrat rule in the futile effort.
    At the risk of pissing off the mods, Go F*** yourself. Its my F***ing vote, not YOURS. It doesnt belong to you or YOUR beloved Republican candidate. Our votes belong to us as individuals. Stop acting like you own everybody else's vote.

I'm Goddamned tired of being told who I need to vote for, and that by voting for MY principles, I'm wrong. Screw you and the horse you rode in on. :ranton:
    EDIT: I'm done in this thread. I dont need to take more PB meds.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I actually voted libertarian, went to meetings, the whole shebang, as much as it was, once upon a time. Libertarians are fun to flirt with but not marriage material…
    I'm not saying I'd be a card carrying libertarian as I find problems with a few of their positions. Some candidates are solid and would earn my vote because they are the best on the ballot. Alternatively I believe the conservative Republican portion of the base could use the libertarian party to drag GOP back to the right by voting for libertarians when the R choice is a Young or Romney. If nominating such candidates was a guarantee to lose the general, we wouldn't get those candidates, especially in solid red states like Indiana and Utah. It might take several losses for the party to learn, but they would learn. Neither party tolerates losing for consistent reason.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    And this is what's important. If the Libertarian candidate takes away enough conservative votes, we end up with a left-wing freedom-hating autocratic Democrat in office, and all the !@#$-storm that causes. I am a strong Republican voter, not because the Republicans are so great, but because the Democrats are so terrible. Anything I can do to keep a Democrat out of office is worth it!
    But in the end is this the fault of voters or a poor candidate?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And this is what's important. If the Libertarian candidate takes away enough conservative votes, we end up with a left-wing freedom-hating autocratic Democrat in office, and all the !@#$-storm that causes. I am a strong Republican voter, not because the Republicans are so great, but because the Democrats are so terrible. Anything I can do to keep a Democrat out of office is worth it!

Vote for ****.
    Get ****.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I went and found this (dragging the thread back to subject) from the 2022 Legislative session thread. She was first up for testimony, below is a copy/paste from my post in the thread (post #138 from thread link below.) It is from the notes I took at the hearing. Jim is Jim Lucas (Rep District 69)

OK, here are (most) of my notes from Wednesday. Keep in mind this is from the hieroglyphic-like scribbled notes taken during the hearing.

1345, nothing happening

Room 404 packed, moving to House Chambers!

I may move to Auburn so I can vote for Chairman Smaltz, great move

1400- starting, 25 to testify, 2 hours… no way!!

HB 1077, section by section

1418-testimony starts

Video 0:20:00

I’m up second? I never go second

Destiny (??) Wells, Anti

• Attorney
    • Grew up on a farm with no guns (never met a farmer who didn’t own guns)
    • BS on weapons of war/comparisons with military, more hyperbole.
    • Jim is on her with questions.
    Video 0:25:40

Me (you know me)

• Distinguished grey beard
    • NRA polo with The 2A Project t-shirt
    • Went cleared hot with FBI UCR data
    • Showed that most murderers are prohibited possessors
    Video 0:30:40

Corrine Youngs from Attorney General’s Office, Pro

• Wants more support for Indiana Sec 1 Art 32 and gun owners
    • More reciprocity

Nicholas Cuffman, masked hipster anti

• BS on worldwide death rates
    • This hipster is FOS
    Video 0:40:24

Sheriff Dennis Quakenbush from Hamilton County, Pro

• Criminals do not follow the law
    • Plan A for self defense should not be 911
    • Protecting rights of citizens

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    I lived in NM the full two terms of Johnson as governor and voted for him each time. Yes he did a very good job, but he ran and won both terms as a Republican. Only after that success did he become, or come out, as Libertarian.

Top Bottom