• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    They make things that help tremendously with primers.

This for one.

I use this 95% of the time nowadays.

Interesting

thanks

walkercolt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    I have a Ruger Single Six and Ruger Wrangler like them both.

For me they are good for cheap practice and as mentioned good for new shooters or those who don't like recoil. I have several handguns of various calibers including black powder , but I shoot the .22's the most followed by 9mm or .38 special.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    RK has a revolver chambered in 22lr. it seems to have a very short barrel. Just wondering about the applications it would have with such a short barrel? Seems like limit d to plinking? Also seems like having any degree of accuracy may be a challenge?

Thanks
    You are headed down a fun journey & I read where you have been "warned," haha! :thumbsup:
    I've tried to like a 3" revolver & bought a few of them, but they do not deliver the level of accuracy as the "normal" 5"-6" lengths.
    I've had revolvers with varying barrel lengths & every inch seems to up the accuracy another notch.
    I have an 8", 54oz Dan Wesson revolver that nothing can beat & I've tried to find something to keep up with it.

For example, about barrel lengths using semi-autos like the Browning Buckmarks, I've had all barrel lengths from 4" - 10".
    Never selling the 10". :dunno:
    Never going back to a 4", but will accept one as a gift, haha! :laugh:

As a hoot, I bought a Heritage Rough Rider 16" barrel from Zackcz & I never sold it b/c it is so accurate, even though I hate a single action b/c so slow to load & unload. :laugh6:

Reactions: wcd
    Top Bottom