• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I thought it was a felony to even THINK about defending yourself from crime in Illinois.

They are trying to keep
    the serfs convinced that they are helpless. If Illinois citizens EVER get the idea they have ANY power whatsoever, they might vote the criminals out of office!

Where is Paul Kersey when we need him?

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    They are trying to keep the serfs convinced that they are helpless. If Illinois citizens EVER get the idea they have ANY power whatsoever, they might vote the criminals out of office!

That is why the dead keep managing to vote to retain them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I use to work on the southside of chicago...let me tell you no matter what they say MOST people have guns...either on them or at there homes...

QFT. Anyone that's ever spent any time at all on the southside of the Chi knows this.

I would bet that while the chicago government can't seem to be able to protect the citizens, it will certainly find the time and resources to pursue them relentlessly on firearm charges. :rolleyes:

Which is pretty much the whole point of this.

This is really not a victory for 2A rights.

It's a subtle victory for gun control.

The libs know that disarming does nothing but promote crime.
    They just want the general public disarmed.
    When liberals see an article like this they see how well their ban is working.
    Most of the people living in that area already do not have guns.
    Those poor folk are just now realizing what the 2nd amendment is all about.
    Too late, though, they are already disarmed and it is illegal to arm themselves at this point.

The next move by the libs will be to take away more freedoms 'to keep this kind of thing from happening'.

I know we cannot ever give up the good fight.
    And I am happy that people are realizing the need for the 2A.
    I just know that there are libs celebrating over this and it makes me mad.:xmad:

Bold highlighted sentences 1, 2, and 3

1) Just wrong. There are more guns in Chicago than on INGO. We used to joke that if the USA was to be invaded, the gangs of Chicago could win the war for the midwest. :):

2) They don't realize what the 2A is about. They don't care about it at all. They only care about one thing. Survival. Period.

3) Do you really think they care? Or have ever REALLY cared?

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with. However, I really don't see them trying to put in place MORE gun laws or anything of that nature when they are already facing SCOTUS cases about the very subject.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Guy was arrested yesterday for leaving threatening messages on The Mayors machine. That's not what the cause needed.

Lets all be careful not to do anything stupid, and give the enemy more fuel.

They are already attempting to use racial tension to their advantage. The last thing we need is a bunch of idiotic white guys spouting of their mouths. They WILL twist your words, and it WILL damage the 2A community.

Yes, everyone settle down. If we ask the King in a nice voice to stop taxing us so heavily, stop forcing us to buy his over priced products, and maybe if we obey all of his insane laws he'll give us some freedom. He would surely brand us all as traitors and have us hanged if we ever speak out against him!

**** that and **** tyrants. This is the United States of America! I can't legally use the First Amendment anymore, so I'll just say that they should be doing a lot more than leaving messages on his machine. They need to leave a message to all the would-be tyrants in the entire city.
    :ar15::soapbox::biggun:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    QFT. Anyone that's ever spent any time at all on the southside of the Chi knows this.

Which is pretty much the whole point of this.

Bold highlighted sentences 1, 2, and 3

1) Just wrong. There are more guns in Chicago than on INGO. We used to joke that if the USA was to be invaded, the gangs of Chicago could win the war for the midwest. :):

2) They don't realize what the 2A is about. They don't care about it at all. They only care about one thing. Survival. Period.

3) Do you really think they care? Or have ever REALLY cared?

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with. However, I really don't see them trying to put in place MORE gun laws or anything of that nature when they are already facing SCOTUS cases about the very subject.

Point taken and I understand what you are saying.
    1) I was mostly referring to what few law abiding citizens were still left and NOT members of gangs.
    Maybe there aren't any people left like that..:dunno:
    2) Agreed.
    3) I KNOW there are plenty of guns in Chicago, I also know when I have to visit there, I don't have one. And that is just wrong. I also don't go to the south side. Which probably agrees with your comments on #1 above. There are just no law abiding people left there, only gangs. Is that right?

And I don't think they are pushing for more gun laws.
    No they have people scared and now they can go after freedom and privacy in other areas 'to alleviate the crime problem'.
    A high crime rate and scared sheep is GREAT for liberal politicians.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Point taken and I understand what you are saying.
    1) I was mostly referring to what few law abiding citizens were still left and NOT members of gangs.
    Maybe there aren't any people left like that..:dunno:
    2) Agreed.
    3) I KNOW there are plenty of guns in Chicago, I also know when I have to visit there, I don't have one. And that is just wrong. I also don't go to the south side. Which probably agrees with your comments on #1 above. There are just no law abiding people left there, only gangs. Is that right?

And I don't think they are pushing for more gun laws.
    No they have people scared and now they can go after freedom and privacy in other areas 'to alleviate the crime problem'.
    A high crime rate and scared sheep is GREAT for liberal politicians.

3) I wouldn't say there's none left. However, gangs rule the south side. I spent a lot of time there, by choice, and saw some God awful crap. I'll never go back unless I don't have a choice. And I was never unarmed while there either.

Of course, those were my younger, dumber days too.

Top Bottom