• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    The people of Colorado elected a bunch of "Progressive" Democrat morons. They have to own the result and find a way to recall or un-elect them.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am still trying to comprehend the level of stupidity that a person drops to once they get elected to a public office.

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Then....every single one of those folks that are getting medical pot should be denied a gun....theyre too unstable.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    The people of Colorado elected a bunch of "Progressive" Democrat morons. They have to own the result and find a way to recall or un-elect them.

It is really is this simple. If you give a damn about your 2nd Amendment rights, don't vote for Democrats. Some of them talk a great game, but when push comes to shove and they have to vote then they show their true colors and allegiance to their DNC bosses. How many anti-2A measures have been passed through states with Republican majorities?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It is really is this simple. If you give a damn about your 2nd Amendment rights, don't vote for Democrats. Some of them talk a great game, but when push comes to shove and they have to vote then they show their true colors and allegiance to their DNC bosses. How many anti-2A measures have been passed through states with Republican majorities?
    The Republicans have been no better.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy

Watch Dan Coats, Lugar did it too. Those suckers will veer left so fast it will make you have whiplash. When it comes time for the filibuster in the senate, you'll see who our real friends are.

Of course those republicans who don't support the filibuster , will be having dinner with Emperor Obama. They just can't find time to stand up for the Constitution.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County

So, which Repubs have sponsored or co-sponsored anti 2A bills at the fed level in the recent past? Or voted for them?

EVERYTHING I have seen recently, including state legislation that I am aware of has been split on party lines with Dems on the anti side and Repubs on the pro 2 A side.

What am I missing?

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Actually in the long run this may be good. 1. Big companies that pay mucho taxes like Magpul are moving out of Colorado. 2. Organizations and individuals that used to go to Colorado for events and hunting are cancelling out causing a huge loss of income to the state. Lost income = lost taxes. 3. When the welfare libs from California that migrated to Colorado start to drag down the finances of the state, the politicians will have no choice but to raise taxes. More companies and individuals will move out of Colorado. Eventually, the state will be bankrupt both financially and morally because the only people left there will be the immoral libtards. By that time, Obama and his minions will have bankrupted the Federal Govt so Colorado will be on their own and maybe, just maybe the libs will finally grow a brain. I doubt it, but I can hope.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Which red states have been attacking the 2nd Amendment?

Uh...ours? Have you not been paying attention? Both Coats and Donnelly have said that they are seriously considering voting in favor of the UBC. They claim to be pro-2A, but their record and public statements reflect otherwise. The question isn't "What anti-2A bills have they sponsored", the question is "What pro-2A bills have they sponsored". The answer is none.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Actually in the long run this may be good. 1. Big companies that pay mucho taxes like Magpul are moving out of Colorado. 2. Organizations and individuals that used to go to Colorado for events and hunting are cancelling out causing a huge loss of income to the state. Lost income = lost taxes. 3. When the welfare libs from California that migrated to Colorado start to drag down the finances of the state, the politicians will have no choice but to raise taxes. More companies and individuals will move out of Colorado. Eventually, the state will be bankrupt both financially and morally because the only people left there will be the immoral libtards. By that time, Obama and his minions will have bankrupted the Federal Govt so Colorado will be on their own and maybe, just maybe the libs will finally grow a brain. I doubt it, but I can hope.

Careful with the "Hope", Libs screwed up California and moved to Colorado. Colorado is now getting screwed........see a trend here?

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Uh...ours? Have you not been paying attention? Both Coats and Donnelly have said that they are seriously considering voting in favor of the UBC. They claim to be pro-2A, but their record and public statements reflect otherwise. The question isn't "What anti-2A bills have they sponsored", the question is "What pro-2A bills have they sponsored". The answer is none.

So you are basing it on what they may do as opposed to what they have done. Donnelly may vote for it but then he is a DEMOCRAT (in case you hadn't noticed). Coats said he will consider the UBC. He won't vote for it.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Careful with the "Hope", Libs screwed up California and moved to Colorado. Colorado is now getting screwed........see a trend here?

Yes I do see a trend. And that is what I am basing my premise upon. When the libs screw up enough states, people MAY finally wise up and stop voting for them.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    ANY law that allows somebody to be disarmed who's committed no crime just on somebody's word WITHOUT the person having due process and being OFFICIALLY adjudicated as Mentally Incompetent WILL be abused.

It doesn't take a lawyer to see this.

Top Bottom