• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabrielvox1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    Camby, IN
    Where do they get to even have an opinion? They are a public place, and if Walmart chooses not to have a corporate rule I'm certainly not going to take the opinion of some mid-level peon as to how my 2nd amendment right applies. Nor would I answer such a question either. +1 to wife

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    When Sam Walton died, Wal-Mart went to ****, they quit buying and supporting America and started supporting China. I think they suck, they suck for neigborhoods and for the country. My friends and I call it China-Mart.
    Thjis is exactly right, the kids, of Sam Walton, have just about ruines Wal-Mart..... The reason I shop there, is Target, is owned by the FRENCH, and Does NOT support the TROOPS..... since I was a troop, I choose to shop at Wal-Mart.....

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Good for her, but why did she continue shopping? I would have walked out and gone somewhere else.

+ 1 for the wife to continue on. I couldn't continue to shop. If my wife were with me, I would grab the camera from her purse and take a pic of the idiot before leaving. You wouldn't believe some of the " WTF " looks you get as you walk off. Let them wonder what that was all about !

Out of curiosity, what would a mod's opinion be on this ? If A similiar thing happens to somebody and they took a pic of the guy, would INGO frown on a member posting an account along with a mug shot of the idiot ? I can see where the mods might not appreciate anything that might not reflect well on the site, but then I could see where they might think it's valuable information.

I remember back in early 90's during first Gulf War where they were holding protests at the IPFW campus here in Ft. Wayne. Some of the looks on the protestors faces were priceless when they saw a stranger snapping pics of them. Far as I know, it's a LEGAL form of psychological warfare with the twisted thinkers . :D

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Where do they get to even have an opinion? They are a public place, and if Walmart chooses not to have a corporate rule I'm certainly not going to take the opinion of some mid-level peon as to how my 2nd amendment right applies. Nor would I answer such a question either. +1 to wife

:facepalm:

They are not.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    It's pretty sad when some people on this site can't enter into a discussion without some form of race-baiting eventually being thrown in. :rolleyes: Some sooner than others.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thjis is exactly right, the kids, of Sam Walton, have just about ruines Wal-Mart..... The reason I shop there, is Target, is owned by the FRENCH, and Does NOT support the TROOPS..... since I was a troop, I choose to shop at Wal-Mart.....

Exactly.

I choose Target over walmart 100% of the time.

Targets CORPORATE POLICY is the same as bestbuy, cabelas, basspro, gander mountain, startbucks ect. ect.

Target allows people shopping in their stores to carry in accordance with state laws, which in Indiana includes open carry.

I have never once been hassled in Target while carrying. Be it Muntser, Highland, M'ville or Valparaiso.

I've been hassled in several walmarts including Scherville, M'ville and even friggin Portage!

Screw walmart and their antigun stupidity and idiot staff.

Given the choice, why would anyone choose walmart as a place to shop? :dunno: Maybe once a month I go to walmart in Portage and that's only because I don't have time to drive to Valpo to hit the Target and "kmart sucks"... although I've never been hassled for OC at a Kmart.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    In honor of possum_128's wife I OC'd tonight at walmart in Martinsville. But like normal for me, no one cared.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Just gun racks in the back window of all pickups is mandatory there:):

FWIW, I don't go there often, usually just to get batteries or browse movies, but have always OC'd, and never had an issue.

Top Bottom