• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I would recommend taping the Talking Dead episodes and watch them. They are a killer if you watch them live with the commercials.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Typically they're up the next day, but watching them on AMC requires you to log into your cable provider's account... so... that doesn't help you.

Might have to try a different method.

New episode is up now. Didn't have to log in. I think I may get to watch this season without waiting for DVD.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I would recommend taping the Talking Dead episodes and watch them. They are a killer if you watch them live with the commercials.

That talking dead host is one annoying, trying hard ****. There's no need to know what he thinks about the show or others think what's about to happen. Same thing with the DVD on TV on Fx channel, that chick is annoying as ****.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yarrrr!! Avast ye scurvy lads! No cable providers be commandeer'n me doubloons, nor be I a waitin' fer no DVDs.

Thar bay of my people be whar I procures me bounty.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yarrrr!! Avast ye scurvy lads! No cable providers be commandeer'n me doubloons, nor be I a waitin' fer no DVDs.

Thar bay of my people be whar I procures me bounty.

I see what you did there.

joker-clap.gif

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Crazy witch in the woods... zombies raining down from the ceiling... coming plague (don't forget dying pig in woods, dead deer in woods, dead pig in pen combined with dead and turned kid)... a new zombie inside the prison and ready to kill half the group... not sure what more there could have been.

You know Rick's son would have popped that witch in the noggin' the minute she went for the hawg..."Yeah...I killed her Pa...You have become too big a wuss for the group so I popped that beotch right in the old noggin' with a Shane taught double tap...Wassup?"

vanillagorilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    central Indy
    Where to begin? Biggest question with this episode: with a hundred walkers around the prison and more coming daily, how did they not stumble across the dirty woman in a field with a day glow tent and a head in a bag. And even as whacked out as rick is, she looked like a walker why not shoot her anyway? Maybe the walkers talk now too. And how do they start a farm so soon? And did they ever fix the hole in the prison wall? And why didnt someone simply get on the roof of the prison and look around the whole thing? And if they have been doing this for more than a year why did the shopping party look like the zombie kill of the week from zombieland? And walking up to the store, did they not see a butt load of walkers on top? And where did they come from, the helicopter? And wouldn't they walk off the top of the roof when they heard talking down below? And, oh never mind. And somebody please get a gun guy on the show.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think the crazy Irish girl in the woods was planning to eat at least part of Rick herself. A zombie head can't eat that
    much, after all.

Maybe she was partly-zombified because she's been eating people too, all of whom are infected with whatever agents makes them all zombified after they go toes-up.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So, the noise issue is outside the realm of believability, but Walkers aren't? :dunno:

:D

The suspension of disbelief requires that a series keep its own internal logic on a frequent basis. Zombies are part of the world of the show: my suspension of disbelief handles that. Daryl riding a loud motorcycle while everyone else is trying to tiptoe about and not make noise is simply ridiculous in the context of the show's own logic.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Last season started to get loose and I was kind of losing interest at the end. The first episode this season was really good and I too wondered how long before cannibalism reared its ugly head, kinda figured that it would have happened sooner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom