• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Given the circumstances in which we live, having CCW insurance and a lawyer on speed dial makes sense. Might as well tack on more training and classes, with the latest up-to-date information.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The article describes what I refer to as "anarcho-tyranny" and I believe it accurately describes the future of large swaths of this country.

People with the politically chosen skin color and ideology will be empowered to rob, beat, or kill you as they please with no police interference. But if you resist and protect yourself, the police will apprehend or terminate you and the courts will destroy you with extreme prejudice for daring to harm a hair on the protected class' head. This will be celebrated as progress.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The 70s were the era of "duty to retreat" thinking and assorted similar legal philosophies. Peopel got tired of it and in the 80s things like "stand your ground" and "castle doctrine" became popular. A common joke at the time was that you could define a liberal as a person who tried to see the other guy's point of view while being mugged.;)

Top Bottom