The true story of how CM saved Mayberry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It was 2013. A cold october day. Me and CM stopped at a little diner in Mayberry. When we walked in we noticed the place empty. Only a few waitresses with sad faces was there. When we asked what was wrong they went on to tell how their supply truck had broken down and they had no burgers or fries. For those who have never been to Mayberry, burgers and fries are the life blood of this sleepy little town. Without them Mayberry would cease to exist. So we sat down to figure out how we could help. At this time CM noticed an Idaho potato truck stop at the stop light outside. He jumped and ran out. I followed. He tapped on the drivers window and asked how much potatoes he was hauling. Driver said 5 tons of the best idaho potatoes ever grown. CM asked how much for the whole truckload. Driver said $20,000. CM used his superior haggling ability and bought that truck load for $5 and some belly button lint. So once we moved the truck to the back CM asked me how fast i could get the Midgets here. I said give me 15 minutes. I took out my super duper midget call silent whistle that only midget strippers can hear and 15 minutes later i had 50 of the finest midget strippers in the world there. I asked CM what he had planned? He said just have those lil' cuties start throwing potatoes in the air when i say I'm ready. So i got the midgets in position. I noticed that CM was chewing gum...lots of gum. He took the wad out his mouth. Took that gum and pipe cleaners with tape and a little ear wax and made the prettiest 1911 I've ever seen. Well, he ordered the midgets to start throwing those taters in the air. I'm telling you, they threw taters like their lives depended on it. CM shooting like a mad man. Big idaho taters going up. Perfectly cut crinkle fries coming down. CM shot 5 tons of potatoes in about 10 minutes. So, after getting the fries in the fryers. I said, hey CM, we still don't have any burgers. He stood there thinking. Then he noticed a few cows across the street. He walked over to them. Put his arm around the biggest cow and started whispering in it's ear. The cow nodding every few minutes. After about 10 minutes CM walked back smiling. I asked him what did you say to the cow? He just smirked and told me to get the grills fired up. So we fired up the grills and had the fries done when all of sudden there was a line of cows outside the back door. They came in one at a time and threw themselves on the grills. Never seen anything like it. Somehow CM had sweet talked these cow into grilling themselves. At the end of the day Mayberry had enough burgers and fries to last them 100 yrs. So when you travel to Mayberry and order a cheeseburger and fries. Thank CM. This is a true and accurate story the way i remember it. This day a Legend was born!

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I believe this picture was taken of CM after he and a few of my Midget Strippers went to celebrate CMs new ball waxing and bleaching.
    That is way too much information. Now everyone on INGO will be following CM's example and get their winkies and berries waxed and bleached. Will give a whole new meaning to "no pants Friday".

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That is way too much information. Now everyone on INGO will be following CM's example and get their winkies and berries waxed and bleached. Will give a whole new meaning to "no pants Friday".
    Winkies & Berry Wednesday. 1/2 off all waxing and bleaching. A must before pant-less Friday.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Will midgets be doing the waxing? CM only trusted his delicate twigs & nuts to experienced midget stripers with short fingernails and fast reflexes.
    My highly experienced midget strippers are the best in the world at waxing nuts, twigs, winkies and the lovable berries. Our bleaching is second to none. Come down to SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium and let us make your day bright and shiney!!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just curious who ended up with CM's herd of pygmy goats? It was always a joy to watch the midgets ride around on the goats while dressed like Tom Cruise in little flight suits.

FYI - if you ever see a pygmy goat with this look on it's face, mbills2223 must have spent time with it.
    EhjciebWsAA9xPJ.jpg

Top Bottom