• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Hear me out. If I were making a shill account I would pretend I don’t know how to do it. Also, I would post with the shill account, things I wouldn’t post with my real account, so as not to make people suspicious. Which is exactly what made me suspicious. See?
    The thought that you think I could be this obtuse saddens me.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Okay. Agreed. But. Let’s just say they’re stupid in a stupid-is-as-stupid-does kind of way. Present company excluded of course. It’s always “they” who is “stupid”.

if you realize the limits of your knowledge and reason, AND work to relieve yourself of those limits, then you will never be stupid and only a little ignorant about some things.

I wonder if I read that somewhere.

I think most people don't care, they're living their life, unware of all this political B.S., or just fed one side of it by algore-rythmns. :lmfao:

As long as it doesn't effect them, they don't care. They don't see the mid-long term effects that will effect them.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    this is a fun game. here is the answer from our betters

Question: why do so many people act stupidly?

There are many reasons why people might act in ways that others perceive as "stupid." Some people might not have the same level of knowledge or information about a particular topic as others, or they might not have had the same experiences or opportunities for learning. Others might be under stress or facing personal challenges that are affecting their ability to think and act clearly.

It's also important to consider the role that social and cultural influences can play in how people behave. People might act in ways that are considered "stupid" because they are trying to conform to certain expectations or because they feel pressured by their peers or society.

Ultimately, it's important to remember that everyone is an individual with their own unique thoughts, feelings, and circumstances, and it's not helpful or fair to judge someone based on their actions or decisions.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The old saying: You can’t fix stupid! Applies more often than not. Just look at all the nominees for Darwin Awards.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    OR, they just aren't very intelligent. :dunno:
    Oh, that would be the short and sweet. Plus the corollary "stupid is as stupid does." We all have moments, but others make habitually stupid decisions by any measure.

I just like how balanced and objective it tried to be while still slanting in a direction. It was "textbook" like in it's answer.

Several other queries I've done you can notice a bias on both subjective and objective questions. So far it's a clever monkey pasting together like words into a better paragraph than Kamala can spit out.

Top Bottom