• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Is his group the one that has retired special forces members in it that help get these scumbags? Or am I thinking of another?

Yes, his guys are all ex-special forces.

They lost a couple guys last year during a raid. I thought he said it was their first loses ever. Can not remember all the details, this was one of his many appearances on Beck maybe a year or so ago.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    I saw this movie opening weekend. It was a good film. Disturbing. This movie is based on a true story of Tim Ballard. As someone said earlier…he has been on Glenn Beck. I believe Beck also helped raise millions for Ballard’s organization.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Has anyone seen this yet? Is this for teens at all? I am leaning towards not taking my daughter to see it.
    There is no nudity or sex or cussing in the movie. It is very eye opening in how these people "sweet talk" the kids away from their parents. IMNSHIO I would take any one of my kids from maybe 7-8 on up as this schtuff is going on all over the world and our children need to be warned of this as this is what the world is pushing for, total perversion of the sickest kind.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    What really happens that we don't hear about or see is beyond measure. My daughter was involved with a group working in the greater Chicago area working on awareness of sex trafficking in their town.

Indiana and Ohio have seen several large trafficking operations busted in the last several years by law enforcement using local, State and federal officers. I don't remember the number of children under the age of 18 that were rescued in 2021 or 2022 but it was a lot of kids.

There are more sexual predators after kids than ever thought imaginable. Public hangings by their cojones isn't severe enough for these sick people.
    I have promoted this idea for years, but I usually incorporate rusty barbed wire…….

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The scumbag ****ing media doesn't want you to see it, which is reason enough to go see it.
    I don't really go to the theater much, but I might for this one.

View attachment 286245
    I don't have the ability to hear it so I think going to it just to support this is a good deal. My local theater has devices for people like me it looks like.
    I looked up our local small town theater it is showing 4x a day.

Screenshot_20230710-111209_Brave.jpg

Looks like $7.50 before 1700 shows.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The hate thrown.
    I've seen left wing say the right is making it political, and then the next comment is bashing right wingers.
    And the next say the left isn't making it political

Top Bottom