• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have not seen this mentioned, and I thought it deserved it own thread. For the last year my wife has mentioned stuff like this going on but I kind of blew it off. What kind of ****ing evil ****s do we have living among us. Scroll down to the bottom of this tweet and Jim Caviezel, who is staring in this movie, speaks about what is taking place.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Playing devil's advocate, this is people making assertions without proof. If the response is, "the proof is in the movie," how do we know they're not just selling a movie?

If something evil is happening and it's really true, you should not have to pay to see a movie to find out about it. How about some details? All I see is another activist movie being hawked.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Playing devil's advocate, this is people making assertions without proof. If the response is, "the proof is in the movie," how do we know they're not just selling a movie?

If something evil is happening and it's really true, you should not have to pay to see a movie to find out about it. How about some details? All I see is another activist movie being hawked.

It is based off a real person, Tim Ballard. He has been on Glenn Beck many, many times. While his stories have been disturbing he never gets this deep into what is happening. He runs a charity which goes around the world rescuing children.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City

What really happens that we don't hear about or see is beyond measure. My daughter was involved with a group working in the greater Chicago area working on awareness of sex trafficking in their town.

Indiana and Ohio have seen several large trafficking operations busted in the last several years by law enforcement using local, State and federal officers. I don't remember the number of children under the age of 18 that were rescued in 2021 or 2022 but it was a lot of kids.

There are more sexual predators after kids than ever thought imaginable. Public hangings by their cojones isn't severe enough for these sick people.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I missed this thread when it came out, but I just read about the movie online last night.

It was released on Fourth of July, played on single screens in about 2500 theaters, was top grossing film for the 4th at over $14 million, which pretty much paid for the production of the movie. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny played on multiple screens at over 5000 theaters but brought in only $11+ million against its estimated $300,000 cost. (IJ did open earlier, on 30 Jun).

Pretty amazing. I think I’ll go see it. I haven’t been to a movie theater in ages.

Interestingly, this film was made in about 2017 or 18 y fox studios, and Disney acquired it when they bought fox. Even though it was completed, Disney shelved it and never released it. The people who produced the film finally got enough money together to buy it back and release it.

ETA: Good marks on Rotten Tomatoes, And going by their headline the UK’s The Guardian hates it. So another good reason to go see it.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

All the more reason to go to the theater to watch this movie. If the left is against it. It must hit them where it hurts.

Fantasy they call a true story.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 76% surprisingly.
    Audience gave it 99%

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville
    Has anyone seen this yet? Is this for teens at all? I am leaning towards not taking my daughter to see it.
    The wife and I went to see it this afternoon. As far as your daughter seeing it, depends upon her level of maturity. Totally your call.
    As far as movies go, it was kind of slow paced but the message it was trying to send made up for that. Jim Caviezel was pretty much in every scene. I hope people go see it and talk about it around the water cooler the next day. I hope there is a special place in Hell for those doing this kind of evil to children.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

And Epstein killed himself…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It is based off a real person, Tim Ballard. He has been on Glenn Beck many, many times. While his stories have been disturbing he never gets this deep into what is happening. He runs a charity which goes around the world rescuing children.

Is his group the one that has retired special forces members in it that help get these scumbags? Or am I thinking of another?

Top Bottom