• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    So, I did another thing today….My Great grandma came from Kyiv in the latter part of the 1800’s. My mom died last October and I started doing some genealogy digging. At any rate, with the current conflict in that area, and recently being introduced to someone who has recently fled that mess, I thought I’d support them through a new camo I made…..

Attachments

• 70354969200__806357A8-1220-4DD4-9055-487F3EDD8844.jpeg
      70354969200__806357A8-1220-4DD4-9055-487F3EDD8844.jpeg
      724.6 KB · Views: 10

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I went to the gun store in Plymouth and got a Wilson Combat P320 Combat grip frame. As I said in my thread on Sig carry for a year, it got a different optic on it too. Circle dot reticle just like the Holosun 507C.
    Love the WC modules. One of the best bang for your buck upgrades for 320s or 365s IMO.

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    First Sig I actually decided to purposely own. I've had several now but they were all trades I took on to most likely (and did) sell.

But after seeing a P229 Legion with a pro cut slide I fell in love with the looks. Then I read that Gray Guns did the triggers and after having HKs with their triggers I knew it would be a good shooter.

Found a wonderful auction for a 226 and somehow won. After thinking I got scammed for 2.5 weeks it finally showed up yesterday and today I got to pick it up.

View attachment 270496
    Beautiful!!

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    recall-sig-p320-9mm.jpg

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Let’s talk about how the 1911 had to be fixed AFTER it won the US Military contract.
    Let’s talk about how the M9 had slides coming off and had to be redesigned AFTER it won the US Military contract.
    The M17/18 P320 had some issues too that have been fixed as well.

What about the Gen 1 Glocks that were blowing up with standard pressure 9mm factory ammo? They fused that too…in Gen 3.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I have a friend who’s part owner of an ammo company, he showed me a picture and asks what caused this I said “out of battery detonation”, it was a mangled case, primer was missing, case swelled by the rim, I asked what gun? At the time he didn’t know, I told him that you want to see it. To make sure the firing pin isn’t broken. (This was Tuesday night.)

Yesterday he asks if I have problems with my sigs and certain brands of primers, not a one, even with cci primers which some people say are hard. He said that some ammo they test fired won’t fire in the p320 but shot fine in other guns, I’ve offered to let him borrow and use my 320’s (I have 4)

Turns out the oob happened in a 320 xcarry issued by a local security company, I’ve told him he still needs to see the gun and inspect it. And that he’s to expect sig to blame the ammo, cause that’s how it happens gun blames ammo, ammo blames gun.

And I ain’t bashing sig or the 320, I’ll still carry mine and shoot it in competition

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I’ve drop tested mine from 9ft. I’ll bet folks that shoot Glocks have never tested theirs. I have and I own quite a few clones. Zero problems with either. I have um…..several P320’s.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’ve drop tested mine from 9ft. I’ll bet folks that shoot Glocks have never tested theirs. I have and I own quite a few clones. Zero problems with either. I have um…..several P320’s.
    If I was Glock I’d be afraid to drop test their pistols…might break their plastic sights!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm guessing more than a few Glocks have been dropped, run over by cars, fell off the back of toilets, etc. Not necessarily on purpose, though I know some people do for youtube videos, etc.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I'm guessing more than a few Glocks have been dropped, run over by cars, fell off the back of toilets, etc. Not necessarily on purpose, though I know some people do for youtube videos, etc.
    My point was that while some bash the P320 for a problem that has been taken care of, they might do well to look at some they carry too. The Glock 17/19 had a real problem with standard pressure ammo and KABOOMS back in the day. They fixed it…..move on….

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My point was that while some bash the P320 for a problem that has been taken care of, they might do well to look at some they carry too. The Glock 17/19 had a real problem with standard pressure ammo and KABOOMS back in the day. They fixed it…..move on….
    Understood, and agreed. Also, some of those Glock kabooms were due to poor reloads, etc as well, but yes I remember.

I had an early Glock that I actually took into Smyrna location at the time to get the "improvements" . Had them add night sights for like $60 at the time.

And I have 320's as well, so not bashing at all. Just saying the field drop testing for Glock basic design has probably been carried out by less than careful gun owners for a few decades now.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Got my P220 Legion back today and wow, the guy did a fantastic job on the trigger! Also had him put suppressor height X-Ray sights on it, then I installed the Romeo1Pro optic today (probably a mistake not to have an armorer do that). Can’t wait to shoot it, although I will probably have to wait for a bit to do that.

Does anyone carry one of these? If it shoots as good as it feels, I may attempt it!

A99F9A48-816B-4A21-826F-FB9BE317DC96.jpeg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Got my P220 Legion back today and wow, the guy did a fantastic job on the trigger! Also had him put suppressor height X-Ray sights on it, then I installed the Romeo1Pro optic today (probably a mistake not to have an armorer do that). Can’t wait to shoot it, although I will probably have to wait for a bit to do that.

Does anyone carry one of these? If it shoots as good as it feels, I may attempt it!

View attachment 271002
    I've carried a P226 Legion SAO with R1P quite a bit, until the CZ bug came and bit me. Will in the future I'm sure.
    Why do you think the armorer should have installed the dot?

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I've carried a P226 Legion SAO with R1P quite a bit, until the CZ bug came and bit me. Will in the future I'm sure.
    Why do you think the armorer should have installed the dot?
    Well, the rear sight lines up exactly with the optic cut, but also slightly tapers toward the front of the gun as it goes up. Suffice it to say that I had to do some unnatural things to get that optic down on the slide which probably would amount to a “stress test” (I can confirm that the Romeo1Pro is very durable), but I finally got it down enough to where I could get the screws to grab and bring it down the rest of the way. As long as the optic never goes bad, I’ll be ok! Lol

9A39C5AA-3972-4CAD-A87C-8D6D20DD2DE4.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom