• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I got my email about returning my 1st sig (it came yesterday) saying it will be through October and November depending on when it was "registered" that's for the 1st one, the second was "registered" the next day

they also said to make sure someone over 21 was home to sign for it when it is returned

hopefully it wont take long

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I got my email about returning my 1st sig (it came yesterday) saying it will be through October and November depending on when it was "registered" that's for the 1st one, the second was "registered" the next day

they also said to make sure someone over 21 was home to sign for it when it is returned

hopefully it wont take long
    I totally forgot to mention that. It's 2 day on the way back, so gives a little time to be sure someone can sign for it

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Now my Sig is purdy enough to run with the big dogs ! :rockwoot:

The .357 Sig barrel, the new rosewood grips, and the tritium / fiber optic front sight are now installed on my P229.

i-D7FnTGm-L.jpg

i-wBFL7Rz-L.jpg

Does anyone have a source for some nicer grip screws ? Those OEM slotted screws are so plain-jane looking. I noticed when reinstalling the screws that one screw is slightly shorter than the other three (unless that was just a fluke .... the difference was maybe half-a-thread in length). It would be nice if a company sold a set of (4) that were the same as the stock ones in size, but nice looking ..... you know, allen head, or torx.
    Any ideas ? :ingo:

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Now my Sig is purdy enough to run with the big dogs ! :rockwoot:

The .357 Sig barrel, the new rosewood grips, and the tritium / fiber optic front sight are now installed on my P229.

i-D7FnTGm-L.jpg

i-wBFL7Rz-L.jpg

Does anyone have a source for some nicer grip screws ? Those OEM slotted screws are so plain-jane looking. I noticed when reinstalling the screws that one screw is slightly shorter than the other three (unless that was just a fluke .... the difference was maybe half-a-thread in length). It would be nice if a company sold a set of (4) that were the same as the stock ones in size, but nice looking ..... you know, allen head, or torx.
    Any ideas ? :ingo:
    Very nice grips. As for the screws, I thought Sig has sets for sale in slotted and hex? But I could be wrong

JTJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Anderson
    I finally received the RMA and my return shipping information to send my P320 back for the "voluntary upgrade". It says will be returned in 4-6 weeks, we will see.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I finally received the RMA and my return shipping information to send my P320 back for the "voluntary upgrade". It says will be returned in 4-6 weeks, we will see.
    Let us know. I know they were fast on mine, but this was before the issue arose.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

Let us know. I know they were fast on mine, but this was before the issue arose.

I also sent mine off on Friday. Hoping for a quick turnaround.

a few guys on some face book groups are saying its taking days, not weeks (one guy said he got to sig on Monday, and was shipped back on Thursday)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Any reports on noticably difference in the trigger, other functioning?

nothing yet

but I hear grey guns is working on a replacement trigger (I had that one on 1 of my 320's and an apex on the other), I thought I read somewhere that they (grey guns) we going to be exchanging their old trigger for a new one (for free)

and apex was refunding (or giving credit in their store)for their triggers
    http://www.apextactical.com/blog/in...ry-regarding-sig-sauer-p320-trigger-products/

Top Bottom