• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The AXG/Macro does not fit in the 365XL holster, which we knew. I am hearing there may be a difference in fit between the Macro and the AXG so until I can test it in a friends Macro holster I am going to hold off ordering one. It does fit well enough in my Canik MC9 holster to at least practice with.

Something I don't care for is when I press the trigger occasionally I am pinching my finger between the bottom of the trigger and the trigger guard. This doesn't happen on the XL. The gap on the XL is 3/32" but on the AXG it is 1/8"
    Interesting. Bigger gap on the AXG, but it's the one that pinches. XL having the smaller gap must keep the finger from slipping in enough to pinch.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Interested in hearing what you think about the gun once you get it to the range. I ordered a coyote brown P365 XL Spectre Comp on Christmas that should be here on Wednesday or so. I'm really looking forward to trying it out. Gonna grab a WC X Macro frame for it as well, just cause I can, but will likely carry it in the XL format as that's how I'm carrying my X Macro comp currently (well in the summer months anyway).

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Got out today in the mud, snow, and cold to run some rounds through it. 170 with zero hiccups. I do have to say though that trigger has more creep in it than Joe Biden and makes it a little tough for accurate slow fire. Once you speed up for something like this Rangemaster drill, it does ok. Those 2 in the 8 were all me, not the guns fault. I was not deliberate enough at the 15 yard string.
    1000000789.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I love frame swappin on the P365 series :cool:

lkDnEmS.jpg

3QgJx6B.jpg

4N8E7Cv.jpg

Here's the config I'll likely carry in (one will be my main EDC in the warm months and the other is the backup):

8UCLhGi.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have a few Sigs and, though I am new to the Sig world, seem to like most of them.

If I had to pick just one to shoot - it would be the P226 Legion.
    I saw one today at Scheels, I think you need to pick one up!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Took out what I am calling a 320 AXG Legion (from parts) a couple of times after I got it back from my Sig armorer. He put in the same Grayguns competition trigger that I had him put in the last one, except this one is Nickel. He also added a Sig guy disconnector. I have him add the +10% trigger return springs, because I don't love the anemic Sig reset and I am still getting just a hair over 2 pounds. Yes, these are match guns only.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was sold a MK25 Legion….
    Now whether that’s what I have or not….
    Call Sig and ask them. I thought they were two different pistols?

The last time I called to order a few parts I gave them the serial numbers for two of my old 226's, 1985's Tyson's Corner, Va.
    The parts man finely said, sorry sir those old serial numbers are not in my data base. We both laughed and he said I will send you what you need for the oldest in my files.
    One other part was a set of grips that weren't right on a 229 I have, shortly he had the correct grip and screws that I needed.

Top Bottom