• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Even with the nice factory suppressor height sights, the DPP base is too tall for any type of cowitness. That is one of a few complaints I have with that optic
    View attachment 312911
    The DPP's are one of the tallest bodies out there, I don't mind it on my Staccato but don't use one for anything else, I just go Holosun, if you want the bigger window there is the Holosun Competition now.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    The DPP's are one of the tallest bodies out there, I don't mind it on my Staccato but don't use one for anything else, I just go Holosun, if you want the bigger window there is the Holosun Competition now.
    I had the DPP sitting around, and there are some things I like about it, including being direct mount for the Sig. Mostly now I use SRO's on full size guns and EPS carrys on the small ones. I have thought about checking out the 507 Comp. Maybe for Black Friday?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I had the DPP sitting around, and there are some things I like about it, including being direct mount for the Sig. Mostly now I use SRO's on full size guns and EPS carrys on the small ones. I have thought about checking out the 507 Comp. Maybe for Black Friday?
    Yeah, I got mine because it was direct mount to the Staccato and wanted to try one out as others on here were pretty happy with them. Never tried the SRO but am curious about the 507 Comp as well.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I really wanted a 507 comp, but my friend bought one and it needs a plate to mount, plus I’d want to put it on my legion, so I’d need a second mounting plate or have my slide drilled and tapped.

I have a 1st gen legion and it only has holes for the pro footprint, my axg classic is newer and its drilled for rmr and pro, I like the 507 comp, but it’s not in the cards at the time

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Really having an internal struggle right now. I want to buy a AXG Legion slide to put on my AXG lower, but when I keep hearing about clubs banning 320's I don't want to spend that kind of money on something I may or may not be able to shoot in matches next year. On the other hand, I don't think any of the 4 clubs I shoot at regularly would bother.

View attachment 311376
    I “used” to belong to a very nice club years ago who banned 50’s….. it would be years before I ever owned one but I quit being a member then and there. When clubs start “banning” certain firearms I view them as big an enemy to the 2nd as the left and my $$$ will never support them or their idiotic views!!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    %7B3a02b573-ab1c-4310-afa6-44b935bd2b4f%7D_m18-m18-products.jpg
    M17X and M18X announcement

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

New frame for your P320.

1702058238885.png

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I did end up putting the Holosun 507Comp on. I am liking it so far. It has pros and cons compared to the SRO which has been my favorite.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    322 Comp announced

Fast. Fun. Flat. The New P322-COMP​

The SIG SAUER P322 set a new industry bar with its 20-round magazine, adjustable trigger shoe and optic ready design. Now SIG has added to the P322 design to make it more fun, even faster to shoot, and flat on target.
    Fast. Fun. Flat. The New P322-COMP
    Introducing the P322-COMP, a competition ready 22LR featuring a barrel-mounted compensator, (1) 20-round and (1) 25-round mag, sport takedown lever, extended mag release, slide-mounted racker, and ROMEOZero ELITE red dot sight.

Top Bottom