• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Never had the pleasure of seeing your posts, but look forward to your input and conversations. Welcome back !
    You do know that you can search the old posts to get a flavor of what you're in for when JetGirl starts to get feisty participate in a discussion. Be careful what you wish for ...

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    You do know that you can search the old posts to get a flavor of what you're in for when JetGirl starts to get feisty participate in a discussion. Be careful what you wish for ...
    I've said it several times before. I miss Jetgirl. She brought a flare to the forum that nobody else could. Especially when she got feisty. Unfortunately, I think some took her personality as a personal challenge, and she got the shaft from some members and staff. It really was a **** show when it all went down. I truly hope that this is a sign that she plans on sticking around, and not just a tequila fueled random drive-by.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Last time i saw Jetgirl we were doing the halftime show for Fenway's Bugatti chip & dip social in Kokomo. We were just finishing up our #1 song "Bringing 1911s Back". When Jetgirl ripped my Glock Sucks patch off my vest, exposing my right nipple. Which has a tattoo of Charlton Heston on it. Always wondered what happened to this talented and beloved Ingo icon. Welcome back Jetgirl!!!! .....you owe me a vest.

Top Bottom