• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    That would be worldwide fiat currency collapse. All that fancy paper and those monetized electrons would be worthless. Just what the redistributionists want. Billionaires eliminated.

You could only own what you can personally control and defend. No absentee landlords or landowners. Some of the formerly rich could afford to hire their own security, but would have to provide something of real value. Colored paper ain't gonna cut it.

Not that I want this to happen. Unintended consequences and all that. Unleashing the ruthless on the helpless is not a good look for the future.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Food, water, ammo, hand tools, and labor would be the new "currency. Paper money would be no more then tinder or kindling. Even gold and silver would be valued far less than clean water or edible food. Can't drink or eat either of them. Maybe they would come back some day, but not initially.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Paper money is already almost worthless but that's thanks to moving away from the gold standard. I suspect if we simply reestablished such a standard either bills would stabilize or they'd simply reissue new bills that don't suffer from inflationary factors.

Crypto is a Ponzi scheme, enough said.

The problem with thinking a great reset is going to equalize the playing field is a lack of understanding that the rich and powerful already control the systems in place. If the reset occurs, they'll just be at the helm of it already secured in whatever new form of currency emerges. The rest of us can wallow for the scraps of whatever falls from their tables and that's what they really want. In the meantime, like in most things, they've sold the sheep on some fairy tale about how better their lot will be when this occurs and by the time it's too late the sheep will embrace their fairy tales with devotion because it's all they have left.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Crypto is a Ponzi scheme, enough said.
    It sure does look like that to me. But I've had it explained to me that I "don't understand" how it works and why it's superior.
    That would be worldwide fiat currency collapse.
    It sure does look like this is fait accompli. At least at this point.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Anyone else wondering if a collapse of Russia’s economy wouldn’t start some sort of worldwide event like 2008 on steroids?

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Anyone worse wondering if a collapse of Russia’s economy wouldn’t start some sort of worldwide event like 2008 on steroids?
    I'm pretty sure that's the overall plan.

Remember, all these folks at the top go to Davos on taxpayer dime; pretty sure everything has been gamed out fairly far in advance. It's all just a show to get to the end goal.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Everything seems to be lining up rather nicely to suit their agenda.

I’m at a point in my life where I no longer believe in coincidence or happenstance.

‘It is written’, and I’ve read the book, though I’m not sure I really understand it. I think God just did us a solid by giving us all time to prepare for what’s coming LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN down the tracks. Any who’ve had their head in the sand are going to be in deep excrement.

Count yourselves lucky that you live in Indiana (if you don’t live in Indianapolis like I do, anyway).

If you have a ‘community’ that you can count on and can count on you, this will still be tough, but you’ll survive. Take care of you and yours and prepare now.

Top Bottom