Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Blatant attact? But this thread isn't a blatant attack on others? This thread was made for the purpose of making fun of the new members trying to get their posts.
    Members implies some sort of connection, a belonging.

This thread serves as a clarion to alert other members to arrival of person attempting to join INGO with the sole purpose of using INGO as a marketplace. INGO serves as a community of gun enthusiasts to have meaningful discussions - not a Craigslist for guns.

I consider myself a member of INGO, and while I have Craigslist account, I wouldn't call myself a member of Craigslist; same with LinkedIn.

Currently, you haven't shown any desire to be a member of INGO; just a user.
    Who cares really.
    I'll assume that was a question and the lack of question mark was an oversight.

Andy (may I call you Andy?), it seems you care. You care alot. Which is why you're on this butthurt tirade. It appears that you're having trouble being identified as someone that appears to want to take advantage of INGO and INGO'ers. Given your meteoric, and somewhat clumsy, climb to fifty, "you fit the profile".

Do you have any friends outside of this website?

No. :( I don't get out of mom's basement much. Is that what you're implying?

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    What you guys really want is someone who knows nothing and who is new to this scene. Someone whom you can mold and influence to make youself fell better. You guys don't seem to like it when someone fires back at you. A challenge seems to pose a threat when it really shouldn't. This isn't the jungle. We are not animals and we don't need to establish dominance. Now excuse me, i need to go tend to my butt which is hurt.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What you guys really want is someone who knows nothing and who is new to this scene. Someone whom you can mold and influence to make youself fell better. You guys don't seem to like it when someone fires back at you. A challenge seems to pose a threat when it really shouldn't. This isn't the jungle. We are not animals and we don't need to establish dominance. Now excuse me, i need to go tend to my butt which is hurt.

You got spunk, I'll give you that.

Kut (wishes a RIP to MTM)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

:orly:

Have you not seen the arguments Kut gets into?

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    :orly:

Have you not seen the arguments Kut gets into?

that was in reference to the new members. Seems like the standard across the board is that they are to not argue. Post juicy stuff and look to senior members for guidance. I'm well beyond that. I lost my training wheels quite some time ago.

i may be a new member but I have quite the resources. I'm not here to make enemy's

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .....i may be a new member but I have quite the resources. ......

Tell us of your skills...

56852630.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    that was in reference to the new members. Seems like the standard across the board is that they are to not argue. Post juicy stuff and look to senior members for guidance. I'm well beyond that. I lost my training wheels quite some time ago.

i may be a new member but I have quite the resources. I'm not here to make enemy's

Well......this has gotten interesting.

Look new guy, this site went through some serious changes around Sandy Hook with the influx of the carpetbaggers that come with these things.
    I have seen it in most every hobby/passion I have been involved in. Those who are not really a part of the thing but want to profit from the thing. The thing being Harley's, Muscle cars and now firearms.
    We took a stand to limit the influence they have on this site.
    Yes, this influence is diminished with the changes in the political climate. Yes, .22 LR is once again becoming available. But we have become protective of the site.
    Once you get to really know some of us you will see why we are somewhat closed off. Not a clique per say but there are so many of us that actually "Know" each other out in the real. We break bread and spend time behind our firearms in groups. Sometimes it is tough to make all the events. Thing is, new guys have to be vetted as in any group. Who are you. What are you about. Are you safe. Things such as this.

This is a community. Yes we have some dust ups (Que Kut) but when there is a need the site pulls together.

Stick around, I would love to buy you a Cheeseburger some day.

-CM-

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

Look new guy, this site went through some serious changes around Sandy Hook with the influx of the carpetbaggers that come with these things.
    I have seen it in most every hobby/passion I have been involved in. Those who are not really a part of the thing but want to profit from the thing. The thing being Harley's, Muscle cars and now firearms.
    Yes, this influence is diminished with the changes in the political climate. Yes, .22 LR is once again becoming available. But we have become protective of the site.
    Once you get to really know some of us you will see why we are somewhat closed off. Not a clique per say but there are so many of us that actually "Know" each other out in the real. We break bread and spend time behind our firearms in groups. Sometimes it is tough to make all the events. Thing is, new guys have to be vetted as in any group. Who are you. What are you about. Are you safe. Things such as this.

This is a community. Yes we have some dust ups (Que Kut) but when there is a need the site pulls together.

-CM-

Or fixed someone's AC unit by just seating a plug and not charging and Arm and Leg ... Community ...

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT

-CM-

i understand lol thanks guys for the tough love. I'd love to get together and put some rounds down range whilst enjoying a good burger. I'm willing to contribute where necessary. Hopefully I can prove myself as a good asset to the ingo community. I have access to some pretty prime facilities as well as training. Get to know me, I'm not a prick lol

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Blatant attact? But this thread isn't a blatant attack on others? This thread was made for the purpose of making fun of the new members trying to get their posts. Who cares really. Do you have any friends outside of this website?

That is NOT what this thread is about. Settle down some and if you want to understand what this thread is about you've got some serious reading to do. Notice the title of this thread, it says part 2. The first one was closed at 5000 posts, combine that with the part 2 and you have 8300 posts discussing runners, flippers, classified squatters, those that came here to abuse the forum, potential illegal dealers, members new & old who don't care anything about the forum and only want to fleece the members, etc. We know what we're doing and what to look for.

There have been many who in their quest for 50 have tried to just post numbers for their posts. 1,2,3, etc. There was one guy that posted the word "cool" in every thread as fast as he could trying to get there. There have been members we've tried to help that were just trolling the forum causing trouble. We've seen it all. There are members that have been here for 5+ years that hit their 50 posts and have NEVER left the classifieds since. They stopped caring about anything else and set up their 'free business'. There are members that have been here for 5+ years and haven't posted anything at all, then they suddenly see something they want and try all the tricks listed above. Trust me when I say we know what to look for.

The reason you were called out to start with was you fit that profile. Short posts that were scattered all across the board. I helped you out in your thread because you said you were not interested in the classifieds. I guarantee you that many more people that you think saw our conversation. I was not online when you hit your 50 or sent your PM. To those that saw it I will tell you it looked like a betrayal. We see it time and again, a runner hits their 50 then they do one of 3 things. They immediately post something for sale, they immediately post in a thread they want to buy something, or they send a PM to a seller.

I hope you read the links I posted. If so then you should understand a bit about why we're so protective of the forum. If you want to see more about what we're talking about then watch this thread for a while. Watch when we call someone out and what normally happens. There are several other members right now that are potential runners and are being watched, you weren't the only one. There is no need to get upset about it. The longer you are here and watch the more you will understand why this thread exists.

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    i do more browsing through the entire site then posting, classifieds included because i love buying and selling guns and gun parts, but i gotta say that this thread turned amazingly entertaining the last few pages. :popcorn: thanks for the entertainment agerm220

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom