Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Looks good to me.

Member since Jan 2010. 8 posts in half an hour with several of them coming back to back within a minute. 3 of those 8 are about buying an AR, one of those 3 specifically asks about buying one here on the forum. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns/424760-used-ar-off-shelf.html#post6796215
    I know this has been asked numerous times but I am asking again because I am curious with the current deals (if there are any out there) if you guys would go for a used one on the forum or go with one off the shelf?

In addition, before these 8 posts his last activity was back in 2010. The day after he joined the forum back in 2010 he sent a VM to member Tatters trying to buy a gun he had for sale bypassing the classifieds because he didn't have enough posts to participate. View Profile: tatters - INGunOwners

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Member since Jan 2010. 8 posts in half an hour with several of them coming back to back within a minute. 3 of those 8 are about buying an AR, one of those 3 specifically asks about buying one here on the forum. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns/424760-used-ar-off-shelf.html#post6796215

In addition, before these 8 posts his last activity was back in 2010. The day after he joined the forum back in 2010 he sent a VM to member Tatters trying to buy a gun he had for sale bypassing the classifieds because he didn't have enough posts to participate. View Profile: tatters - INGunOwners
    Still looks good to me. No one liners. There's no dought he wants some thing but he's following the rules.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Good work Dick Tracy. (I've been forgetting about the VM's lately)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I would have never thought of using the visitor messages like he did, that scoundrel. :nono:

That's nothing, within the last year or so we had one idiot put a list of stuff for sale in his "about me" profile. That was freaken brilliant. I think AR spotted that one too.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I would have never thought of using the visitor messages like he did, that scoundrel. :nono:

Yep, I've seen several try to bypass the rules like that. Most of the time the person that has the item for sale just ignores them (no message sent in return), a couple of times I've seen the seller respond in a negative way toward the offer, a very few have taken them up on the offer and sold to them.

I've also seen people edit their profile 'about me' section with things they have for sale since they don't have enough posts to participate and are too cheap to spring for the SS fee. One dude that did this had about 4 things listed for sale.

EDIT:
    That's nothing, within the last year or so we had one idiot put a list of stuff for sale in his "about me" profile. That was freaken brilliant. I think AR spotted that one too.
    Scooped while typing, lol

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Amazing how crafty these hooligans have become. It frightens me:runaway:

Some people will jump through all kinds of hoops to save a $20 bill.
    This really is a good forum worth getting involved in.
    I'd love this place if I could stay out of the Political part of it.
    Yes, it's going to be a very busy time for the Mods on here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some people will jump through all kinds of hoops to save a $20 bill.
    This really is a good forum worth getting involved in.
    I'd love this place if I could stay out of the Political part of it.
    Yes, it's going to be a very busy time for the Mods on here.

Yup. It already is and anxiety's are high.

I am posting up on another web site for the duration I think.....Just not sure which one....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom